Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

RE-introducing myself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just reading through others introductions so i thought i would introduce myself a bit better !

I'm a seventeen year-old female from the south of england.

I love sex, drugs and drum and bass .. also other music, clubbing, pubbing, shopping, parties, chatting, chilling, sunbathing, travelling . . .

As a person i just like to have a laugh but do have my deep moments when im wrecked .. But i'll probably come across differently over the message boards because you can't here me say things so sorry if i sound like im being rude/ sarcastic.

thats about it !
x

Comments

• Options
    Well a belated welcome to you :wave:
  • Options
    I think it's a swell idea, re-inroducing yourself.

Make this thread for every user, so the new users get to know the old ones too.

I'm StrubbleS (duh), my real name is Matthias and I live in Vienna, which is the capital of Austria (not the country with the kangaroo's, mind!). I am 21 at the moment and studying on my bachelor degree of technical chemistry on the TU (technical university) of vienna.

I came to this site through a girl I met when I was in london last year and I stuck around (whereas she kind of left).

I am playing football with my friends every week and in summer I play beachvolleyball (both just as hobbies). My music of choice is actually rap (but more underground tho, nothing you might know from tv or radio) but I listen to a lot of rock too. Unfortunately am I really unmusical. I sometimes come over as extremly polemic and condescending when all I do is actually speak my mind without any ill intentions.