Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I've just found this site today and now I've gotten nothing done since :rolleyes:

I'm Nicki, 28 from Liverpool, UK. I'm as good as married to my partner and we have a little girl who is 6 together. :heart: I won't mention their names as my partner hates being "advertised" as he puts it. I just refer to them as OH (partner) and DD (daughter).

I'm a full time mum / homemaker and also a parent governor at my DD's school, plus I design & run the school website (still in its infancy though, it's taking longer than I thought to get it to where I want it to be).

My interesting include ebay, moneysaving/frugality (out of necessity!), organising, cooking. So basically I'm aiming to be another Anthea Turner, the Perfect Housewife :lol::lol: If I could just get a body transplant (maybe Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta Jones kind of look) then I'd be almost there in my opinion :lol::lol::lol:

Well thats about it, or at least thats all I'm telling for now :lol:

Comments