Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ffs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just been to go for a number 2 and on dropping trousers my wallet fell out my back pocket and landed in the drink! And it's only fucking Monday :mad:

Now they tell me that no matter how bad things get someone somewhere is having a worse time so who is the person having a worse time than me?

Comments

• Options
    I've just been to go for a number 2 and on dropping trousers my wallet fell out my back pocket and landed in the drink! And it's only fucking Monday :mad:

Now they tell me that no matter how bad things get someone somewhere is having a worse time so who is the person having a worse time than me?

Erm...I had to have a speculum 'up me' this morning.....(trust me - it hurts! :( ) - that has to be pretty bad for a Monday!!!
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    Erm...I had to have a speculum 'up me' this morning.....(trust me - it hurts! :( ) - that has to be pretty bad for a Monday!!!

We have a winner! Or should that be loser? :o
  • Options
    I'm going for a lumbar puncture at 3 o'clock.
  • Options
    I put a pen in my pocket at work yesterday which leaked all over my trousers, leg and all over my fucking mobile. I then tried to wash the ink off my mobile and now it's fucked, with all my pics from Amsterdam and raves I've been to on it. :( I really can't afford a new mobile right now either.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I put a pen in my pocket at work yesterday which leaked all over my trousers, leg and all over my fucking mobile. I then tried to wash the ink off my mobile and now it's fucked, with all my pics from Amsterdam and raves I've been to on it. :( I really can't afford a new mobile right now either.

Give it the hairdyrer treatment. :thumb:
  • Options
    Give it the hairdyrer treatment. :thumb:

Or put in airing cupboard.
  • Options

That'll teach you for keeping it in your back pocket! ;)
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »

:lol::lol: I prefer winner.....:angel:
  • Options
    who is the person having a worse time than me?

Vomiting children, anyone?
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I'm going for a lumbar puncture at 3 o'clock.

Oh, but now I just read this.

Poor you, hope you're ok.
  • Options
    Miffy wrote: »
    Vomiting children, anyone?

Christ that must *REALLY* hurt vomitting children! How big are they?
  • Options
    Nothing much today, Tesco.com being cunts as usual.

"I didn't get my shopping delivered"
    "OK but I don't see how I can help?"

Aye, cheers pal.
  • Options
    Sat in the uni for 5,50 hours straight. My ass hurts and I am sleepy from nothing. Just sitting around. Oh and I have bowel movement, but that's actually something awesome, if you are at home.

I have a owie on my left middle finger :( and... ummm, I have a lot to study...
  • Options
    Miffy wrote: »
    Poor you, hope you're ok.

It weren't too bad actually. Bit of pain and 'uncomfortableness'. Hardest thing was trying not to think of some fuck off needle going up me back !
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Sat in the uni for 5,50 hours straight. My ass hurts and I am sleepy from nothing. Just sitting around. Oh and I have bowel movement, but that's actually something awesome, if you are at home.

I have a owie on my left middle finger :( and... ummm, I have a lot to study...

It's not that bad - I have to do that twice a week. We do get advised into the second hour & fourth hours to stand up and stretch or walk around a bit.

I seem to still have a cold and I can't put on any weight whatsoever but am losing some all the time.:(

Rubberskin - that sounds nasty. I hope you feel alright now.
  • Options
    You are one brave person Rubberskin that is all I can say. I can't stand a needle in my arm never mind one in my back.
  • Options
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    You are one brave person Rubberskin that is all I can say. I can't stand a needle in my arm never mind one in my back.

Don't have babies then :D I think that's how they do an epidural.
  • Options
    Don't have babies then :D I think that's how they do an epidural.

I will pass on the epidural lol I want a hoommme birth or a water birth! But would then be scared about any complications at home, baby and my health and that. But not going to happen for a while so lets not go there!
  • Options
    Tweety wrote: »
    Or put in airing cupboard.

I've tried doing that and my phone does work now but the scroll down and up buttons don't, meaning I can't read text messages and look at my pics and video's. At least I can use this though until I can afford a new one. Do pics and video's save to your sim card or your actual phone?
  • Options
    Mine saves to either the phone or the memory stick, not the sim card.
  • Options
    haha, jenny30 from thesite is in vienna right this minute and pm'd me if I want to meet up. Awww, the day is getting better...

:)
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »
    It's not that bad - I have to do that twice a week. We do get advised into the second hour & fourth hours to stand up and stretch or walk around a bit.

I seem to still have a cold and I can't put on any weight whatsoever but am losing some all the time.:(

I know it's not the end of the world. Last semester in october and november when I had lab and blocked lectures (so they are often a week, but not the whole semester long therefore), I had around 39 hours of pure lecture, lab, seminars each week.

2moz getting up 6:30 and again 5 hours of lecture. It's just so damn debilitating and tiring, even tho I shouldn't really complain.

Got 2 weeks of next week, and generally 5,5 months off a year ;) but the time you are on uni is usually backbreaking.
  • Options
    Mine saves to either the phone or the memory stick, not the sim card.

As does mine.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I've tried doing that and my phone does work now but the scroll down and up buttons don't, meaning I can't read text messages and look at my pics and video's. At least I can use this though until I can afford a new one. Do pics and video's save to your sim card or your actual phone?

change teh size of the text to fit on one screen?
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    change teh size of the text to fit on one screen?

Yeah but I can't scroll down to look at other text messages on my phone. :grump:

More importantly though, I've lost all my beloved pics and video's which sucks big time!
  • Options
    Sofie wrote: »

Yeah i'm good. They wanted me to stay in for a few hours but i just wanted to get home.