Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

For anyone that cares, a bit of news

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: FAN MAIL?!

People like you that much that you can't even pull!!!!!!!!

Stop posting in this thread if you aren't going to listen to our advice, seriously.
  • Options
    Jomery wrote: »
    I already am. I've been featured in The Guardian with the headline "CV to die for". I've been in my university's top 100 most eligible bachelors list, been featured by a magazine as a successful role model, and been featured in Tatler (magazine for high-society people). These things make me happy.

As for what go_away said, again people lead different lives, when I get fanmail it is particularly people respecting what CV-type accomplishments I have achieved for my age.

Yet you're struggling with the most basic of life's little hurdles.

Some accomplishments. :yeees:
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Lol i don't actually think it's a wind up.

My dear I believe it is! He's doing a good job of keeping it balanced too.
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    My dear I believe it is! He's doing a good job of keeping it balanced too.

Do ya reckon it is? How'd you know anyway?! :p
  • Options
    I already am. I've been featured in The Guardian with the headline "CV to die for". I've been in my university's top 100 most eligible bachelors list, been featured by a magazine as a successful role model, and been featured in Tatler (magazine for high-society people). These things make me happy.

As for what go_away said, again people lead different lives, when I get fanmail it is particularly people respecting what CV-type accomplishments I have achieved for my age.

so what? You've told us a million times. All this arse licking you recieve has gone to your head, you're not a celebrity - just a ''sucessful'' person. There are pleanty of people who have been just as and more sucessful than you are. You make no sense, you say you're happy being featured as a eligable bachelor with lots of money - yet obviously you're not happy. Either you're just after attention and sympathy or i'm missing something. These threads are getting repetitive now - but i suppose we're too far underneath you to listen to?
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Some accomplishments. :yeees:

:(

*is going to be featured in the Guardian soon, they may even take my picture*

That's obviously going to be the first thing on my gravestone. Before my name :D
  • Options

Funny, I just did a search on http://www.guardian.co.uk/ and I couldn't find that particular article. If you have a link, I would like to read it.
  • Options

The more you post, the less sympathy I have for you and something tells me I'm not alone in that regard. All you're doing is looking at one part of your life that's not going as well as the others, throwing your toys out of your pram and acting like a total wanker as a result. I hope you get everything you deserve.
  • Options

I think its a windup aswell. Thought occured to me before. After 20 pages of advice i think the problem and solution is obvious.

It all sounds too daft to be real. Surely nobody can be that shallow?
  • Options

Lol well he was doing a good job....but only so far he can take it.

Even tim nice but dim gets pussy
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    :(

*is going to be featured in the Guardian soon, they may even take my picture*

That's obviously going to be the first thing on my gravestone. Before my name :D

*pats head* ;)

Don't you worry, that was aimed exclusively at the OP :)

Accomplishments I admire, but not when they're the only thing apparently sustaining somebody...
  • Options

Tugger has really turned his life around! :p
  • Options
    We perform ip checks on users, and we judge what people are posting. Even if those postings are incomprehensible its extreme unpleasant for users to start deciding who they feel deserves the right to post here.

If someone thinks they have evidence of someone winding other people up then you should contact the mods, if someone feels someone is a troll (which is to say are specifically posting abusively) then you should report those posts. If you can't offer any advice and instead are only posting to undermine another user then don't bother.
  • Options
    Well a friend of mine works for ye olde Guardiana, if there are doubts to a person's credibility I'm sure they could straighten things out. But to be honest, I can't be fussed with wasting my time! If it is a wind up then the poster has a lot more problems than I thought.
  • Options
    :lol: FAN MAIL?!

People like you that much that you can't even pull!!!!!!!!
    I've already mentioned this. Yes I get "fan mail". Usually students a couple of years younger who want to emulate my success. And people assume I'm a ladies man, I always have incredibly hot women wrapped around me, some assume I'm sleeping with them etc.
  • Options
    Funny, I just did a search on http://www.guardian.co.uk/ and I couldn't find that particular article. If you have a link, I would like to read it.
    It was in "Rise", their students/careers magazine, every feature of it doesn't come up online.
  • Options
    Ah hah i think i've found the reason why you can't pull. Tis cos your short :yes:
  • Options
    Clearly I'm only inadvertently antagonizing people here who seem unable to cope with the concept of different people living different lives and having different priorities. If a mod locks this thread to stop a ton of replies I'll be compelled to respond to then I won't post here again.
  • Options
    I've already mentioned this. Yes I get "fan mail". Usually students a couple of years younger who want to emulate my success. And people assume I'm a ladies man, I always have incredibly hot women wrapped around me, some assume I'm sleeping with them etc.

so why aren't you? They're probably gagging for it - and your wallet. It's what you want isn't it?
  • Options

:lol: Who are you Beckhams brother?
  • Options
    It was in "Rise", their students/careers magazine, every feature of it doesn't come up online.

:yeees:
  • Options
    Clearly I'm only inadvertently antagonizing people here who seem unable to cope with the concept of different people living different lives and having different priorities. If a mod locks this thread to stop a ton of replies I'll be compelled to respond to then I won't post here again.

we can cope with that - snobbery we can't
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    so why aren't you? They're probably gagging for it - and your wallet. It's what you want isn't it?
    Yes, I want them, hence my frustration things always go down the friendship route. At the end of a party often two of the girls will come back and sleep with me in my double bed. Nothing happens obviously, they assume I'm the lovely nice guy who'll take care of them. Which I have been doing all this time because I am a fucking chump!

NO MORE MR NICE GUY :mad:
  • Options
    Ah hah i think i've found the reason why you can't pull. Tis cos your short :yes:
    Didn't I send you my pic? I'm about 5'8". Not ideal but there's loads of short girls, if they target 6' guys then pulling etc would just be uncomfortable..
  • Options
    Yes, I want them, hence my frustration things always go down the friendship route. At the end of a party often two of the girls will come back and sleep with me in my double bed. Nothing happens obviously, they assume I'm the lovely nice guy who'll take care of them. Which I have been doing all this time because I am a fucking chump!

Have you ever tried just making a move in that situation? Do something cheesy like ask them to give you a back massage, or something................
  • Options
    :yeees:

People don't usually make up appearing in Rise - trust me
  • Options

Lol two girls do not get in bed with some bloke if they do not have the intention of fuckin him.

Well i wouldn't anyway.
  • Options

Watch it you - I'm 5' 8" and I do just fine, thanks! :D
  • Options

i find that hard to believe, girls don't drape themselves over a rich guy to go back to his bed and do nothing. At least not every single time anyway. you can be nice and still sleep with them.
  • Options
    Well then, you know what you have to do. Start treating people like shit and they'll soon flock to you. You'll live a full, happy and contented life, whereas us mere plebs who have no concept of success, or long words (I'll use egocentric as an example) will fade into the background on the wallpaper.
This discussion has been closed.