Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Weekend thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Gutted, Addict. :( Keep your head down!!

I did a BAD thing last night. I slept with one of my brother's friends... :blush: in his Mum's car in a car park around the corner from my house. And if my brother finds out... ahh it's not even worth thinking about!

Why oh WHY is it such a good idea when I'm drunk?

haha your new top did the trick then! ;)
  • Options
    Oh Addict, thats not good :(

I know, it's fucking bollocks. Can't wait to get back to Edinburgh now tbh. I usually like being home but my town's got small town syndrome. You can't really do anything without upsetting someone. I hardly ever pull girls at home because most of the nice ones I've already pulled, or else they have old ties to people I know.

Seems I shouldn't have pulled this one either, even though this guy and I aren't even friends. If I had of known he was like that about her I obviously wouldn't have gone near her. I knew he used to go out with her but I never thought it was too serious or long-lasting between them. Maybe I was wrong, don't know, but I didn't even contemplate it at the time.
  • Options
    haha your new top did the trick then! ;)

Obviously! I feel like a right sleaze... my brother gave him and me a lift home and I sneaked this lad my phone in the back of the car so I could get his number... then he must have one-belled himself to get my number because he started texting me... he was sober and he came and picked me up from the end of my road (so I had to sneak out of my house, ha) and we went from there!

Not only this... but this particular boy is pretty famous where we live. :blush: I can't WAIT to move!!!
  • Options
    :o Claire!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh Babyshambler you must say if hes famous. I can then sell my story to the NOTW.

Tut de la tut Addict. Although good on you for running, i'd have probably collapsed and died if that was me.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    I know, it's fucking bollocks. Can't wait to get back to Edinburgh now tbh. I usually like being home but my town's got small town syndrome. You can't really do anything without upsetting someone. I hardly ever pull girls at home because most of the nice ones I've already pulled, or else they have old ties to people I know.

Seems I shouldn't have pulled this one either, even though this guy and I aren't even friends. If I had of known he was like that about her I obviously wouldn't have gone near her. I knew he used to go out with her but I never thought it was too serious or long-lasting between them. Maybe I was wrong, don't know, but I didn't even contemplate it at the time.

He sounds like a right idiot. Even if it was serious between them, that doesn't justify his behaviour. She has a right to go with other men if she is single.

Hope everything will be ok :(
  • Options
    :o Claire!!!!!!!

:confused:

good on her i say!
  • Options
    I'm so scared of my brother finding out. Oh my GOD I am a slag, ha.

ETA - Lacy, he's not famous enough for NOTW standards, ha - none of you lot will know him! Still, I'm not saying in case someone reads this who shouldn't. :p
  • Options
    :confused:

good on her i say!

Haha, I didn't mean it in a bad way :p

Claire - You are moving away. It will allllll be fine! :D
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »

Tut de la tut Addict. Although good on you for running, i'd have probably collapsed and died if that was me.

Haha, I'm not exactly proud of running but I had no choice! Any other cunt and I would have sparked them out, but this cunt is probably twice my size (seriously!). It was an absolute miss-match and none of my mates were around to help me out. He would have put me through the floor. The only option was to hook it quick!
  • Options

ETA - Lacy, he's not famous enough for NOTW standards, ha - none of you lot will know him! Still, I'm not saying in case someone reads this who shouldn't. :p

i should think your brothers mate is more scared to be honest!
  • Options
    i should think your brothers mate is more scared to be honest!

I don't know... he's off to Belgium at 7pm tonight so he's well away from the action! Haha I'm still laughing though!! He was a bit of a fittie too :razz:
  • Options

Is he older or younger than you?

Damn it and i was so close.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Is he older or younger than you?

Damn it and i was so close.

;)

He's 20... so a year younger than me. :D
  • Options
    Lol fuck sake addict that's a shite one alright, gotta get that sorted out or else you're getting a beating.

Last night was pretty typical though I decided to go to a nightclub for a change, pulled a girl but no sex :( Hopefully that'll change thisa week in uni though.:thumb: