Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When you go out

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Typical night out involves meeting up in a pib, or perhaps a few of us at one house and travelling into town together after the odd drink. Then going on to a club from about 11 onwards.

If one of us didn't get in, then none of us would go in.

Generally just go out to have a good time with mates, if anything else happens it happens, but isn't sole reason for going out.
  • Options
    Head out for a carryout somewhere,sometimes mates house or sometimes around the street, into pubs/clubs then when it's over back to an afterparty somewhere, depending on how good the party is will depend on what time we stay too.

No wouldn't leave a mate out if didn't get in if they were on their own, try somewhere else and then see what'll happen there.

Generally i go out to have a good time and get trashed, you just meet people anyway, all part of a good night's craic.
  • Options
    nipping down tescos to beat the crowds.

Mine is completely differant, I go to Asda.
  • Options
    I don't always do the same, but generally meet my friends somewhere cheap like Wetherspoons to start off, for some wine and chat, then move on to some nicer bars with music etc.

My friend forgot her ID the last time we went out though (despite being 25 in a few weeks) so we couldn't get in a few places.

Tend to go for some chicken tikka at the end.

I've never been turned away from a bar or club for being too drunk. I don't like to get very drunk.

I don't go out that much anymore though, not to clubs anyway. I'd rather go for a meal or comedy or the theatre. I am a bit hard of hearing and can't have a conversation in a noisy bar and hate smoke, so I have to be in the right mood to actually enjoy myself there. I often find I get a bit bored.
  • Options
    Bottle of buckfast and two tins before I leave the house, bout 5 or 6 pints when out then a few tins when you come back at the house.

No wonder my body is playing up on me, haven't drank all week now though which is a record for me. :D
  • Options
    Haven't drank all week either myself but that's going to change tonight, got my 2 pieces of coursework done and going get ratarsed.
  • Options
    would nearly always have a carryout before going out anyway, end up savin a lot more cash

my aim when i go out is to get absolutely fucked, and theres only been a handful of times when i havent landed back to a party.. its only half way through the night when the bars and clubs are closing .. whats the point in going home! (sometimes end up being up and out all weekend, hefty amount of drugs go hand in hand with that tho but it doesnt happen to often these days thankfully!)

as for the gettin knocked back business.. would never leave a mate unless they were absolutely fucked and it was pretty much their own fault, not fair that someone goes n gets in a state and ruins it for everyone else.. rarely happens tho!

and girls are far less likely to get knocked back than fellas, without a doubt
  • Options
    Pick mate up and a few at home then get the bus into town.

Few bars, maybe a club if it's free entry then off to Subway for drugs and debauchery. Get me photo took for dontstayin.com

If anyone in my group was refused entry we'd all go somewhere else.

Go out just to have a good time and be with my mates as the last thing i pulled was a muscle doing some gardening :D
  • Options
    Meet at a predesignated pub. Stay there until just before midnight, walk to Yates' for one or two drinks. Then two, three or four clubs in the order they appear on the next street up (depending on how adventurous we're feeling) and a walk down to the boat, where we piss it up until 5:30 to 6 (it is a club, not just a rowing boat with a stash of beer).
  • Options
    Generally get ready then drink here or at a mates house. There's always some drugs flying about so maybe take a pill or a few lines or whatever before we head into town.
    If we've got enough money, we go to a couple of bars but usually we just head straight to the club. Leave about 5am and either have people back at ours or go to a house party somewhere else.
    I used to stay there getting wasted the majority of the day but nowadays I just can't seem to handle it and just fall asleep!
  • Options
    Depends what night it is. Typically either have people round mine or head round a mates for a few drinks and a natter, then will head out. Depending what night it is depends on what happens.

In terms of getting told we cant come in, I can't say that its ever happened to me or my mates before.

I go out to have a good time with my friends and to dance. I keep my options open to the possibility of pulling, but that would never be the reason I went out. if it happens, great, if not, thats great too.