Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ITV 60 minute home makeover

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
ITV are looking for homes to makeover in the new series of the hit daytime programme 60 Minute Makeover, on ITV1.

We are looking for deserving people who need a complete interior restyle – we’ve got the money, the designers and the people power.

In just an hour it will be out with all the old cushions, curtains, appliances, rugs, blinds and furniture, and in with a whole new set of brand new gear in up to four rooms of the house!

We are looking for people who want to surprise their deserving friends or loved ones with a home makeover. Do you live with an extra special someone whose life would be transformed by a makeover, and loves a surprise?

If so we need to hear from you very soon!

Please contact our research team below to answer a few quick questions, and you could be in with a chance to give the surprise of a lifetime.

email: corinne.jackson@granadamedia.com / Call 0207 633 2673

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pah. Been on it already :p
    Thanks for this! Will keep my fingers crossed :)
    I'm almost tempted to do this for my Dad but they wouldn't be able to move his enormous marine fish tank. Lol.
    Pah. Been on it already :p
    What did you have done? I might've seen it.
    Um, we had the bathroom, spare bedroom, study 'area' and breakfast room done. Bathroom ended up neutral colours with a pebble effect lino on the floor, study was a bit red with a bookshelf and lots of beanbags and cushions, spare bedroom had a canopy over the bed and a gold screen with gold velvet curtains and dark blue walls, and breakfast room had white walls with one blue wallpapered wall and a barcelona chair and a modern looking chrome and black leather sofa.
    Um, we had the bathroom, spare bedroom, study 'area' and breakfast room done. Bathroom ended up neutral colours with a pebble effect lino on the floor, study was a bit red with a bookshelf and lots of beanbags and cushions, spare bedroom had a canopy over the bed and a gold screen with gold velvet curtains and dark blue walls, and breakfast room had white walls with one blue wallpapered wall and a barcelona chair and a modern looking chrome and black leather sofa.

was it a bit of a botch job though?
    *coughs*

No, of course not :p
    I thought they did a good job?
    I was not sating that it was. I was just wondering because they have so little time and altough it looks good on camera, the workmanship might not look good close up. :)
    Who presented it when you got it done? The ones with Claire Sweeney are on ITV1 at about 4am on Saturday mornings and I've been watching a few of them. I'll look out for it.
    Our house needs redoing... But I doubt they could do anything near good with it as it's so fucking small and has bizzar shaped rooms and absolutly no storage space... they wouldn even be able to fit a camera crew in let alone the decorators too.
    Hmmph.

I want to move.
    I'm addicted to this programme... I might phone up for my Dad, ha.
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Who presented it when you got it done? The ones with Claire Sweeney are on ITV1 at about 4am on Saturday mornings and I've been watching a few of them. I'll look out for it.

Yeah, it was a Claire Sweeney.
    I'd love us to have our bedrooms done but I wouldn't want to be on TV and I doubt my family would either hehe.