Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Northern meet (alternative to Southern Fairy meet)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've did Medical Law and Family Law last year :p

I don't need help on those!!!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Scrap that...were DEFINATES baby! woo!
    WOOOOO! :hyper:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    WOOOOO! :hyper:
    Stace, you should have created this thread :p
    JsT wrote: »
    Stace, you should have created this thread :p

yeah I was thinking that too to be honest!

I am expecting a cup of tea when we meet James, I have been waiting a while!!
    Ha. I knowwwww, but yanno :p

Is everyone ok with the idea of the pub? And errr maybe the chinese? (some people might not be able to afford this?)
    Ha. I knowwwww, but yanno :p

Is everyone ok with the idea of the pub? And errr maybe the chinese? (some people might not be able to afford this?)

Pub! Pub! Pub! Pub!

And chinese sounds good too...show my greedy side to you all. Might be best if we have a few bevvies first while waiting for everyone.
    I thinkkkkk we should go the pub in the afternoon, thennnn go the chinese :lol: thennnn go back to the pub.

Is anyone (I doubt there is but its worth a try) up for a proper night out in Leeds? I don't know where we would stay mind.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I thinkkkkk we should go the pub in the afternoon, thennnn go the chinese :lol: thennnn go back to the pub.

Sounds good to me :thumb:
    Is anyone (I doubt there is but its worth a try) up for a proper night out in Leeds? I don't know where we would stay mind.

Not quite sure about this bit though.
    Ha. I know most people won't be able to do it because they have to travel home and stuff.

I'm just wanting to do more drinking! I hate drinking and then not being able to dance it all off! Haha. Strange I know!
    Ha. I know most people won't be able to do it because they have to travel home and stuff.

I'm just wanting to do more drinking! I hate drinking and then not being able to dance it all off! Haha. Strange I know!

Not that strange, lots of people do that.

But yeah, not sure because we have 3 hungry mouths to feed at home who would probably not appreciate being left all night!
    Mist wrote: »
    You could bring your new bloke, and we could scare him for you. :p

I think he's unscareable, tbh. He's met my family, and is still around. :eek:
    rachie004 wrote: »
    If I do come (ie if crewing leave me alone) I'll need to be back that night as I have work that day

:shocking: 2 sectors only too!

you had better come missy!!
    Looks like most people aren't going to be able to go out in Leeds soooooo is everyone ok with this plan...

PUB
    CHINESE
    THEN BACK TO THE PUB?
    Looks like most people aren't going to be able to go out in Leeds soooooo is everyone ok with this plan...

PUB
    CHINESE
    THEN BACK TO THE PUB?

plan and a half that is!! whats the time were meeting? need to get train tickets soon and what not, and decide what to do.
    Meets usually start about 12pm/1pm. Would you and Koe be ok with that? How about everyone else? That meeeeannnss we have a good couple of hours in the pub before the chinese then we can go back and get even more pissed! Haha!

What time will everyone need to get trains back home?

I'm up for anytime :D
    Stephy - you must come :yes:

You make me laugh lots when you say James is going to be a train driver :lol:
    Meets usually start about 12pm/1pm. Would you and Koe be ok with that? How about everyone else? That meeeeannnss we have a good couple of hours in the pub before the chinese then we can go back and get even more pissed! Haha!

What time will everyone need to get trains back home?

I'm up for anytime :D

Yeah that should be ok with me. I love Leeds, I miss it so much. I might randomly wander off, be warned! hehe!
    rachie004 wrote: »
    just for yooooou :heart:

yay!! and you can show me all the 'exits' moves! I am so excited. :flirt:
    I've changed my mind. Put me down as a maybe. If Booby doesn't turn up there'll be hell on, mind! :p
    briggi wrote: »
    I've changed my mind. Put me down as a maybe. If Booby doesn't turn up there'll be hell on, mind! :p

woo!! brigginess is on her way (maybe :p)
    Yeah woo indeed! But I might see you before that, if you're lucky (and compliant with my demands... am PMing as we speak ;))

If I can get my gentleman friend to drive then I'll be a definite. We will have to have the relevant conference/argument about it. I'm sure he'd be welcome to come along and drink you all under the table on my behalf though, right? :p
    Yeah woo indeed! But I might see you before that, if you're lucky (and compliant with my demands... am PMing as we speak ;))

If I can get my gentleman friend to drive then I'll be a definite. We will have to have the relevant conference/argument about it. I'm sure he'd be welcome to come along and drink you all under the table on my behalf though, right? :p

Of course :D Mr Briggi would be very welcome in my eyes! About drinking under the table, I have become quite the lightweight over the last few months, so I may have to pass on that invite...but ill nurse my single glass of wine, before staggering around on the tables!
    Tsk, pathetic! I had my first glass of wine in eons the other night and was totally wasted, whoops. Turned into an abusive drunk and everything :razz:

You obviously haven't been keeping your blood alcohol level up, that's when lightweight-syndrome occurs. How dare you take time off drinking to study for important exams!?
    We must go somewhere that sells my cidderrr :yes:

Koppaberg :heart:
    Tsk, pathetic! I had my first glass of wine in eons the other night and was totally wasted, whoops. Turned into an abusive drunk and everything :razz:

You obviously haven't been keeping your blood alcohol level up, that's when lightweight-syndrome occurs. How dare you take time off drinking to study for important exams!?

I know, I often disgust myself as well! :p I am ashamed to be a lightweight, but Koe loves it as you can imagine for so many reasons (mainly economical).
    Abusive drunk? sounds like me....when the little ones are born, we shall go and make Newcastle the most abusive city of England!!

Make me a definite in this case!
    *bump*

3 weeks today :D
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Not sure if I am going to come anymore.
    Why? :(