Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Weekend thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans?

:hyper: I'm flying to New York tomorrow morning! :hyper: I'm there for 16 days and I'll be staying with my sister and brother who live there :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I will be going to Ayr Battalion HQ for the ACF as im becoming an instructor and then got my CBT on Sunday
    2 of my mates are off travelling round the world on monday so we are all going out on a big one tonight! There is loads of us going so it should be a good laugh!
    Then I'm spending the rest of the weekend with the misses.
    I am working at the Co-op tomorrow morning, and then doing uni work in the afternoon. Then in the evening I am going to my old school to see my sister in Grease.

On Sunday I'm going canoeing for the first time since the start of October, I cannot wait I really can't. Then more uni work in the afternoon :(
    Today:

Travel back from work in Bristol.

Meet mate in Ealing from train.

Go for Sushi.

Go home and change.

Go see live music thingy in Kilburn.

Go back to Ealing - pick up StreetCar Zsa Zsa (booked from 11pm until 5am for £4.95 including petrol hehe).

Drive to Kings Cross.

Go to Playtime @ The Key.

Dance and have fun.

Drive home.

Bed.

Saturday:

Hanging out with brother in the evening... Not sure what the plan is!

Rest of the day Saturday and Sunday will be spent catching up with people and doing stuff I can't get to do through the week as working away from home.
    Um... Tonight i'm leaving work slightly early and going home quickly, because Himself and i are off to the Cotswolds on a short break starting tonight! So tomorrow we'll probably be hanging around with my aunt and uncle, sunday seeing the grandparents, then we're going to stay in a lovely hotel for three nights :)
    Not much :grump:

I have a 3000 word essay that I hope to finish today and I hope to get quite a bit of my 4000 word essay done over the weekend so I can get started on my other 4000 word one.

I might go out tomorrow night though with my friends.
    I have no idea. Might go out soon to sort my phone out.
    Aw Lips you'll be in New York for your birthday! How cool is that? :]

I don't really know what I'm doing tonight, tomorrow im going to O_o's birthday party though. Yeeah.
    Aw Lips you'll be in New York for your birthday! How cool is that? :]

I know :D Last year I was in Dublin for my birthday and the year before that I was in Paris!
    Going shopping for a loverly (I hope!! :nervous: ) dress tomorrow!! Yay!! :)
    AW MATE. Lipsy, I'm heavy jealous! You better bring back photos and gossip! :razz:

Tonight I am going to defuzz myself and make myself very beautiful for tomorrow evening!

I'm working tomorrow until 1pm instead of 8:30pm! YAY! Then I am buying a sexy outfit for that evening, going to my mates to dye my hair a nice coppery brown colour and then going out for a mates' birthday.

Sunday I am going to see The Shins with said pals nursing a horrid comedown/hangover. I will then meet up with my wonderful gay boyfriend Brian and dance the night away until Monday morning, probably.

I just got paid today so I'm very excited about everything, hoorah!
    lipsy wrote: »
    I know :D Last year I was in Dublin for my birthday and the year before that I was in Paris!

i'll be in bolton, think about me when you're in new york living it up :grump:

haha. :]

new york is so mint....i went last year. to go shopping again would be HEAVEN.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Im going to New York with Lipsy...

Nah, the boyfriend is coming here and were off to a 21st, then going for a spin in his new car tomorrow, and then to town to watch the football. :)
    I love the weekend!
    going hoooome for easter :hyper:

which reminds me, I only have an hour to pack. oops!
    new york is so mint....i went last year. to go shopping again would be HEAVEN.

I have $1000 dollars:hyper:
    This weekend, I'll be turning my clock forward, watching some quality tv, surfin the web, knocking a couple out, perhaps grab a curry and a few pints, read the sunday rags, and then get an early night's kip on Sunday evening :)

Oh, and I may just buy myself a new LCD tv, and sign up for a new mobile contract.

Not much excitin', I know!
    Weekend wise, I'm pissed up tonight, pissed up for the Scotland game tomorrow, and then I'm flying to London for the day on Sunday, haha :D
    BritJamez wrote: »
    This weekend, I'll be turning my clock forward, !

Baws, forgot all about that :mad:
    Saving me pennies as going to Thorpe Park next week.
    lipsy wrote: »
    I have $1000 dollars:hyper:

don't spend too much on me, will you. :p

have a great time! :D
    ooh im going to new york in 2 weeks too :yes: cant wait!! :hyper:

as for this weekend however.. i think i might go shopping tomorrow morning, and then in the afternoon im going to have to do some work for a drama project im involved in.

i have to design a set for a group of 3rd years' final project - and theyve got me to get loads of news headlines from the 80's and then i have to graffiti them onto 3 massive pieces of material :confused:
    major confusion. plus i reeeally cant be bothered!

sunday is probably more of the same - plus i have to write a 2000 word essay for monday morning.

sooo not a very interesting weekend for me sadly :(
    Home 2moz.
    Naff all this weekend. I'm totally skinted till payday on monday :(
    Bugger all, i've got 2 weeks leave booked off. Going to Alton towers with the missus and her brother next week though :D
    I handed my dissertation in today, so I see a messy weekend ahead :D

This afternoon I have to faux-tidy my flat (as in make it look tidy by hiding everything). Boo! But has to be done, just in cases. This evening I'm off round to my friends for pre-going out drinkage, then off out for the evening. Its going to be great, everyone I know is coming out to play tonight :hyper:

Tomorrow I think I'm seeing a film in the afternoon, then going to a birthday pub crawl pissup in the evening.

Sunday I'm in recovery, then having a friend over for film watching in the evening.

Wicked :D
    No plans as such, just head down to the pub after work at 11 tonight, see where things go from there.

Was out last night though and don't feel 100% but suprisingly not too bad.
    Recovering - I have a never ending cold thingy.
    sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and probably cleaning the house! Cannot be arsed to do anything this weekend, it has been a long week.
    Tonight will pop up to a mates to catch up not seeen her in ageess.

Tomorrow day am shopping with mates in Manchester, then they are coming back to mine for a date with chinese, dvds and alcohol.

Then probably going to watch my mate play footy on sunday afternoon with a yummy KFC and a bad hangover!
    Playing a wee ukulele gig with my boyfriend tonight, then I will waddle and he will stagger home :razz:

Tomorrow and Sunday are for sleeping late, visiting the market, eating lots of delicious food, reading aloud and repotting plants. Cannae wait!