Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

M3 Simply

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Where can I get an M3 Simply? I want to get one for my bro for his birthday, but a) I dont really know what I am looking for, and b) wherever I do find them, they seem to be out of stock.

thank you. x

Comments

• Options
    please?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BMW Showroom??
  • Options
    BMW Showroom??

no silly its something for a DS Lite...not a brum brum!
  • Options
    did a quick search on froogle and it looks like most places are out of stock... perhaps they've missed a shipment or something?
  • Options
    Im worried that its been taken off the 'shelves', but I dont know, and I wouldnt know how to find out if this was the case.
    No point in searching for something that no longer exists!
  • Options
    might be worth emailing a well known site that has the item listed, and asking them about it. I dont shop for that kinda thing though, so I couldnt say where would be best.

still, asking them whether it's just a temporary thing, or whether it's been discontinued would prob be a good idea :)
  • Options
    Replicant wrote: »
    might be worth emailing a well known site that has the item listed, and asking them about it. I dont shop for that kinda thing though, so I couldnt say where would be best.

still, asking them whether it's just a temporary thing, or whether it's been discontinued would prob be a good idea :)

cheers love, will do!