Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My revenge!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is he worth the effort tho?
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    All mine is bullshit - there were a lot of msn convos too where he gave his number etc but not got them.
    Here's the pic I used, far left in the red.
    It's very long and you will prob get bored reading.

You can tell those girls are American by how white their teeth are ...

As well as their tans ....

Surprised he fell for that photo ..
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Is he worth the effort tho?
    TBH it was not even any effort! I would be at my pc anyway, didn't have to move to anywhere to do anything.
    Yes he is worth it - cos he's a scumbag so he deserves a bit of a lesson :D
  • Options
    You can tell those girls are American by how white their teeth are ...

As well as their tans ....

Surprised he fell for that photo ..
    It's easy to con a man who thinks entirely with his knob
  • Options
    Each to their own I suppose.

Personally I think that it says more anout you than him in a similar way to that thread which was in Waste Time a few weeks ago.

But if it makes you happy...
  • Options
    Each to their own I suppose.

Personally I think that it says more anout you than him in a similar way to that thread which was in Waste Time a few weeks ago.

But if it makes you happy...
    Yeah I know what you are saying and I'd agree if I'd done something nasty.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Personally I think that it says more anout you than him

I think iut says to fuck her about. If you poeple fuck you about and you let them off scott free, what to say every cunt won;t tryt it.

I{t aint goign to hurt anything but his pride. A lesson well learnt.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    well done! that gives me a good idea...
  • Options
    Brilliant. Well done.

So glad you're not my ex, but then I'd hope I wouldn't do anything to deserve a plan so intricate and demeaning.
  • Options
    Personally I think that it says more anout you than him

Why should it say more about her than him. Hes obviously a twat and no doubt Vicky isn't the only person to be compltely messed about by him. Shes just played a joke on him to hurt his pride a bit. Its hardly a patch on what he has done to her. Fair enough if she'd done something really nasty like tearing up his clothes or smashing his car.. but she hasn't. She just had a little fun at his expense and I think she deserves it.
  • Options
    Oh god - just read first couple of pages of his texts - the bits about being "definitely young free and single" and "no baggage" - what an arse!!! :mad:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Why should it say more about her than him.

his actions alone say something about him. That much is clear. he's a twat IMHO and he will find himself alone - that is his comeuppance.
    Shes just played a joke on him to hurt his pride a bit.

Woah, hang on. In the waste time thread we criticised someone who humiliated his girlfriend and to me the only difference here is that you all have a connection with Vicky and so it's "go girl" type reaction.

But she's tried to humiliate him - his friends are involved, she's posted a thread on here and included transcripts of conversations with him with the intention of getting us all to laugh at him. Not really that different, in my opinion, to the thread in waste time.
    She just had a little fun at his expense and I think she deserves it.

Like I said, it's her choice and I am sure that she feels better for it. But, for me, she comes across as bitter and twisted about things. I understand why and what prompted it but what she has done does not change the way he behaved.

I would have more respect if she had held her head high and got on with her life in a "fuck you, I don't need a shit like you anyway" approach, or alternatively like the sentiments of "I Will Survive". It about being stronger than him, about showing him thatshe doesn't care about what he did because there is more to her, as a person, that being his grilfriend and he isn't worth the effort anyway.

Just my 2p worth.
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I think iut says to fuck her about.

No it doesn't. It says "you really got to me". What this kid needs is a drop in his sense of self importance, not an increase.
  • Options
    Like I said, I'd agree if I'd gone to extremes - and yes maybe it does show I look bitter and twisted but at least I feel a sense of relief and I have one up on him :D
  • Options
    Woah, hang on. In the waste time thread we criticised someone who humiliated his girlfriend and to me the only difference here is that you all have a connection with Vicky and so it's "go girl" type reaction..

I rarely go in Waste time so I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Options
    I would have more respect if she had held her head high and got on with her life in a "fuck you, I don't need a shit like you anyway" approach, or alternatively like the sentiments of "I Will Survive".

I don't think the 2 are mutually exclusive.
  • Options
    So he doesn't deserve to be taught a lesson MOK? He was with another girl when he got with vicky, then promised vicky the world and is meeting up with other women (or so he thought) and saying that he's single. He was deliberatly out to cheat thinking he could get away with it and i think anyone who does that deserve to have a taste of their own medicine. He fucked her about, so she pays it back. Not like she torched his home and started stalking him. And yes, i would also feel the same if it was a woman so it's not a feminist thing.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    So he doesn't deserve to be taught a lesson MOK?

Yeah he does.

The "you are nothing special" lesson. The "plenty more fish in the sea" lesson.
    He was with another girl when he got with vicky

That adds an interesting twist, didn't know that bit.

So, he cheats on a girl with her and then he cheats on her. Gosh, what a surprise... He'll do it again too because there are to many people out there who think that he will change for them.
    He was deliberatly out to cheat thinking he could get away with it

.. and she had previously helped that happen.
    And yes, i would also feel the same if it was a woman so it's not a feminist thing.

Would never have argued that it was...
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    I have one up on him :D

Hardly. He still cheated on you, which was the whole reason why you acted in the way you did. You haven't changed anything really.

Like I said (twice now ;) ) if it has made you happy then that is your choice, I'm just giving is different perspective.
  • Options
    Well if you get with someone and don't know that they've cheated/are cheating that's not your fault. I do think it's stupid to expect them to be different for you though. But vicky didn't know about the other girl when they were together. I don't think vicky 'helped' him to 'cheat' because it's obvious that he was out to do it deliberatly anyway.