Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Summer

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    -Inter-railing. Going next month woop.
    -New job.
  • Options
    i'm (hopefully) graduating at the end of summer..well, more autumn really. i'm hoping to go to malta from june-september aswell, so if i can do that that'll be really good. if not, i haven't a clue. i need a break though..argh!
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to a cheap and tacky all inclusve, going to holland and ibiza and generally having bbqs and fun and frolicks in the sun oh yeah baby!
  • Options
    My mates 18th in May is going to be fucking amazing
    Beyonce in June
    Baby placement for a week in June and then for a week in september a whole week with babies awww can't wait
    9 whole weeks summer holiday, how cool is that startig in June
    Then holidaying abroad somewhere in July for two weeks
    just chilling out with my mates in the sun, getting a tan, BBQ's, drinks, ohhh the excitment.

I LOVE SUMMER!
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to going to Majorca with my mates and Reading Festival (if I can get tickets off ebay!) I'm also looking forward to finishing college, and sunny days having fun.:D
  • Options
    Hmm. Sun. Getting a boat out on the broads. Drinking in the pub garden by the river. Going pick-your-own fruit picking and making ice-cream from it. BBQs in our back garden with friends. Long evenings. Sitting outside with a glass of wine after work.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    summer sgood for beache, BBQ's fairgorunds, drinking and getting your end away with some fit bird you met on the beach. Oh yes.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Summers are shit when you work tbh. It's hard to get any time off because all the people with kids book it off. It's hard to fill the paper because nothing much is going on (no council meetings, schools are closed, people are on holiday) and I tend to just miss the old days when summer lasted 3 months.

I am planning on going to the Edinburgh fringe festival though, that should be good, and it will be good to go out without a jacket and drink wine sitting outside in beer gardens etc. Ooh and BBQs. And having a bf (fingers crossed I'll still be with him) with a car so we can go out to Alton Towers and Blackpool type places. So it's not all bad.
  • Options
    My wedding, and lying in a hammock in my back garden drinking and burning.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm just looking forward to one more summer. Nothing special about it, but of course all summers are special.
    Though of course something might come up to make this one more special, it's just too early to tell.
  • Options
    Now we've got a nice garden, eating outside and throwing soirees :)
  • Options
    Competitions, a holiday, money and a full driving license. :D
  • Options
    What do i have to look forward to? Working in an un air conditioned office, driving in an un air conditioned car, and generally being too hot for my own good.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the weather.
  • Options
    Wearing less clothes.