Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

things that BUG ME !

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    People pretending to have a eating disorder :grump:

Also, an ex boyfriend asking to meet up with me 'for a few drinks' because he has just split up with his girlfriend. Its bloody obvious what he's after. I don't think so.
  • Options
    :crying: School. It is so dull.
  • Options
    When you're out and about with someone, chatting merrily away to them, and you don't notice that they've been distracted by something and stopped (this usually happens in shops). Meanwhile you can hear someone behind you, so you carry on happily with your chattering.

Then you turn round to discover the person you actually meant to talk to is 20m back inspecting the selection of hard cheeses, while you've spent the best part of a minute regaling a TOTAL STRANGER with your tales of woe regarding dairy spreads and bowel movements.

:thumb:
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote: »
    When you're out and about with someone, chatting merrily away to them, and you don't notice that they've been distracted by something and stopped (this usually happens in shops). Meanwhile you can hear someone behind you, so you carry on happily with your chattering.

Then you turn round to discover the person you actually meant to talk to is 20m back inspecting the selection of hard cheeses, while you've spent the best part of a minute regaling a TOTAL STRANGER with your tales of woe regarding dairy spreads and bowel movements.

:thumb:

Yes, that is quite unfortunate. I have lost count of the number of perfect strangers that I have discussed my bowel movements with under just those circumstances. It's not pretty.
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    Yes, that is quite unfortunate. I have lost count of the number of perfect strangers that I have discussed my bowel movements with under just those circumstances. It's not pretty.

I generally find that I improve the situation by blushing, panicking, squealing 'YOU'RE NOT <insert companion's name>!' (which presumably they were already aware of) and then running (actually running) in the opposite direction.

Very smooth :flirt:
  • Options
    Are you feeling better today Claire? :p

I feel OK today, thanks :D
  • Options
    -People that put you down to make themselves look better
    -songs that have people just screaming on the track
    -people kissing infront of you an see you an see uyou dont care to see it an get deeper in to it.

-telewest /vigin media
    -people that knock on my door at 9am an talk about god
    -tv adds
    -girls an boys that are to young to even talk going up to a bar an aking for a beer
    -people that think safe sex is a bad idear
    -people that wear baggy jeans an think they should drop down passed your bum
    -friends that are never there but want you to be there for them
    -getting told i should not get a tattoo cos it is not what THEY like
    -i.t. people that know they are good at what they do but when you ask them for help they look down at you

-the facted that i am nice
    -people that think less of me that have not met me
    -people that buy in to the hole ipod thing an dont take time to look for a good mp3 player

-when i get told this will work for me cos it works on there skin/hair when they are not ME

-being unhappy
    -enfield town
    -an that is it for now lol sorry got a bit over the top :yes:
  • Options
    My pet hate is when people say "at the end of the day" before they make their big attempt at an 'argument-winning' statement.

NO, AT THE END OF THE DAY FUCK ALL, YOU SILLY GENERIC TERM USING CUNT.
  • Options
    I had a careers meeting yesterday. The careers daviser didn't listen to a word I said and just suggested that I do IT.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    My pet hate is when people say "at the end of the day" before they make their big attempt at an 'argument-winning' statement.

LMAO. Gonny tell that to all the twats that chat to Jim Dellahunt on the footy, eh. :razz:

My annoyance at the moment is having no hair straightening balm and having to work 12 hour shifts, and blokes who don't text you back despite you not being able to get rid of them for the past two weeks! TWO WEEKS MATE. Waaaaah. Stuff that. Oh, and I also don't like the fact someone who is quite perfect for me stays in Romford. :impissed: Also! I don't like the fact that I need to wait until July to go to Thailand. :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    I have just found that I've wasted another year of my life ineducation. The main qulififcation I'm studying for, won't get me anywhere. (as in it's not really reconised by nureries and won't get me any sort of job)
  • Options

ahahaha i :heart: you!

i hate when people use

'to be honest with you' - you mean you weren't being honest beforehand with me?? how can i trust you??? :shocking:
  • Options

I say "at the end of the day" :blush:
    Not to attempt to win arguments though, just generally.

I say to be honest some times as well... erm what others... "in all fairness"

lol, do I really talk like a cunt? :D
  • Options
    Haha, I don't know but I really just hate it most when you're arguing and someone says it as a way of trying to win the argument, as if what they're about to say is how it is, and nothing else can be used in retort.

I also hate people that say "No offence, but...."

and then say something really offensive.

Cunts. The lot of them.
  • Options

Cunts. The lot of them.

lol, that's one I don't do... :yippe:
  • Options

Cunts. The lot of them.

agreed, also annoying is "i'm not racist, but..."
  • Options
    No offence like, but at the end of the day it's just a game of two halves and you're just going to have to run everyone's ideas up the flagpole and stick what you don't like to hear on the back burner.
  • Options
    To be honest with you Mist I don't think you're setting an entirely level playing field here :no:
  • Options
    To be honest with you Mist I don't think you're setting an entirely level playing field here :no:

Let's just get all the balls in one court and knock them around a bit. I'm pretty sure that we can flesh out some ideas with a bit of dove-tailing between everyone.
  • Options
    Probably can, if we think outside our boxes.
  • Options
    I suggest planning out the mission-critical objectives, and getting down to the bricks-and-mortar basics so that we can really bottom out the problem.

:)
  • Options
    At the end of the day, it's blue-sky thinking that will win you the battle.

:p
  • Options
    You win, I can't top that!
  • Options
    Well you are all ignorant cunts and the government specifically hates me as an individual because cunty asshole people try and make you pay rent to live somewhere! How dare they.

(I've stolen debate tactics from the debate section)
  • Options
    Gordon Brown bugs me. I want to hurt his smarmy face for his trick with the tax. Everyone I work with (bar the manager) is worse off and they can barely afford to live on their wages as it is.
  • Options
    O_o wrote: »
    agreed, also annoying is "i'm not racist, but..."

Yea.

"I'm not a racist, I've got 2 black friends"
  • Options
    Being ignored at work every day. You can see I'm in here so why doesnt some fucker pop their head in just to say hello when they talk to everyone else? :mad:
  • Options
    ignorant stupid people, who lack the ability to think rationally.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    People thqt put coins on top of you noted when giving you change. Psses me off.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    When you go for a wee, it's all going well, then that last little bit makes you shudder and spray everywhere. Then I get a bit anal about the mess and start cleaning the toilet, and the floor.