Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Yesterdays Neighbours

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Apparently the BBC have had over 200 complaints about Fraser saying "fucking" :o

Of course he was saying "fricking" but it does sound like fucking. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGdRrKvXnPw
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know this isn't really relevent but I got detention in school for saying "fricking". The teacher thought I say "fucking". No amount of arguing got me out of that detention :grump:

I think its silly anyways because he clearly does say "fricking". I don't think it sounds like "fucking" at all. I think people need to get a life tbh rather than complaining about what is on television all the time.
    Yeah...he quite obviously says Fricking!! He even stops on the 'R' for ages!!! People are crazy....:yes:
    Im sure kids hear a lot worse in the playground every day.

:thumb:
    Hes say fricking not fucking.
    Some people must be deaf if they think he's saying fucking. He puts such an emphanis on the r.
    One person that commented really wound up. Generalising about Australians grrr.
    he clearly says fricking. some people will complain about anything!

some people opposite us complained that we had a net curtain missing from the living room window. so the company we rent off had to come and 'investigate'.

some people opposite us complained that we had a net curtain missing from the living room window. so the company we rent off had to come and 'investigate'.

Your not serious :confused:

:thumb:
    Damn dial-up.

I missed the episode. Seem to miss most of them these days. :crying: