Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

In your joints?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what do you prefer to stick in your spliffs, rolling baccy or fag baccy?
Most of the time I use rolling baccy but from time to time I do like a fag baccy spliff.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why would you put tobacco in a joint? Thats the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I'd never do or known anybody who would waste a joint like that.

I am actually sad now.
    my_name wrote: »
    Why would you put tobacco in a joint? Thats the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I'd never do or known anybody who would waste a joint like that.

I am actually sad now.

I think everyone I know puts tobacco in their joints...maybe it's different in the USA, it helps it burn down properly.
    But its like diluting it!

Why not put water in my vodka.

Weird people :p;)

I think it burns fine the way it is. Unless its too tight. I knew this chick who would roll them so tight you could barely breath em.
    But its like diluting it!

Why not put water in my vodka.

Weird people :p;)

I think it burns fine the way it is. Unless its too tight. I knew this chick who would roll them so tight you could barely breath em.

It doesn't dilute it, you put the same about of green in, you just mix it in with rolling baccy because it does help it burn down. I smoke pure spliffs from time to time but over here it's definately the norm to put baccy in your spliffs. lol

Yeah I hate it when joints are rolled too tight and they don't toke...such a waste.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    It doesn't dilute it, you put the same about of green in, you just mix it in with rolling baccy because it does help it burn down. I smoke pure spliffs from time to time but over here it's definately the norm to put baccy in your spliffs. lol

Yeah I hate it when joints are rolled too tight and they don't toke...such a waste.

You can only fit so much weed into one joint though, so there is space wasted that is being taken up by the tobacco. So not as much weed... so like diluting.

I don't belong in here, I shall shut up now :p
    You can only fit so much weed into one joint though, so there is space wasted that is being taken up by the tobacco. So not as much weed... so like diluting.

I don't belong in here, I shall shut up now :p

Lol No I see your point and that's why I do smoke pure spliffs from time to time. I just find it strange that you'd never put baccy in a joint, pretty much everyone I know does. It's just you don't really need that much green in a joint, you can still put enough weed in a joint with tobacco to get you really stoned and so it tastes nice. It's just with a bit of tobacco it helps it burn down and you don't use up so much weed.
    Fag baccy is harsh, normal rolling bacca is much better.
    Last time I had a pure spliff I pulled the most humungous whitey...... was very embarrasing, I was passed out and put to bed by 10 o'clock

:no:

most of the time now i mix with rolling baccy, it's just cheaper in the long run and doesn't cut into my normal ciggies so I don't run out. Started out using cigarettes to roll with though but seems less suspicious and obvious when asking for rizla and rolling baccy rather than rizla and ciggies in the shop.....

:D
    Feg tobacco all the way, tastes far nicer and burns down easier.

My_name; Over here it's the norm to roll joints with tobacco, we all don't get as good a deals as you Americans.
    Fag baccy, its just the way i was taught. So kind of stuck with it.

Find it hard to roll with though compared to rolling tobacco.

:D
    ^^^

Rolling mat will sort that problem out.
    I dont smoke it anymore... but it used to be fag baccy
    :yes:
    Makoto wrote: »
    Fag baccy is harsh, normal rolling bacca is much better.
    Shogun wrote: »
    ^^^

Rolling mat will sort that problem out.

Never used a rolling mat before, apparantly they're shit.
    Never used a rolling mat before, apparantly they're shit.

:no:

They get a joint rolled if you can't roll a proper joint, which to this day suprisingly i still can't roll a 3 skinner.

I suppose i'm too lazy.
    I can roll fine with silver skins, but anything else and im shit.

Whats a rolling mat??
    Calvin wrote: »

Whats a rolling mat??

I used to use silver skins, too much chlorine in them though. Big up the Blue skins!
    I used to use silver skins, too much chlorine in them though. Big up the Blue skins!

I found blue skins to thick. The thinner than skin the easier i found to roll.

How can you tell there is too much chlorine in silvers, can you taste it?

:thumb:

How can you tell there is too much chlorine in silvers, can you taste it?

Yep, a wee bit. Blue's are perfect, don't taste like chlorine and they're not as chunky as red's. Silvers are second best though.
    years after I gave up smoking Bifdas and I still roll occasionally for those who still do...its art i tell thee! :D
    years after I gave up smoking Bifdas and I still roll occasionally for those who still do...its art i tell thee!

Ha Ha, I havent smoked since Christmas, but i still roll for my mates. I have mastered my craft and dont want to loose it :D

I prefer fag baci - smoother IMO.
    usually samson, rarely cig baccy
    pure joints in an ideal world though
    fuck rolly baccy, its easier to roll with but it tastes stinkin

as for pure grass joints.. they burn like shit and tend to go out a lot more, a wee bit of baccy and you're good to go

and maybe the UK using baccy is the standard because of the amount of hash/soap etc we smoke

i wouldnt fancy trying to smoke/roll a pure pollen joint!

Whats a rolling mat??

A mat made up of straw that ables you to roll a joint rather easily.
    Shogun wrote: »
    A mat made up of straw that ables you to roll a joint rather easily.

Just googled imaged them. They look alright, cant see how it would help with rolling a j though. Have you rolled with one before?

Aslong as I have got silver skins I can roll a decent one, I gotta be calm when rolling though, if im tense in any way I cant roll for shit.

Must say I even suprised my self with rolling when pissed up. My mate couldnt roll for shit when he was drunk, so I used to get the job :D

I might even put it on my CV under my non- academic achievements :p

Yea i use one most of the time.

They give you a better grip on the joint and is quite quick.

You just prepare everything like the skins stuck, feg and weed in, then put the joint on the mat, roach and all in and roll her up.
    I cant imagine rolling a whole spliff without baccy. Thats what a blunt is for imo. A spliff with baccy is a common day ritual, a spliff 100% ganja I save for special session occasions.

or for when i can afford vast amounts
    Pure grass joints may be alright but as z- said i couldn't imagine a pure hash joint, just wouldn't work, you'd have to put some amount in and it'd keep going out.

Hot rock kingdom. :p