Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mothers 4 Justice

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    apollo_69 wrote:
    piss off you troll, can't even spell your name right, it's fuhrer...... :banghead:

and don't forget fascist...he spelt it facist...unless he wants some made person who hates faces running the country... :crazyeyes
    apollo_69 wrote:
    piss off you troll, can't even spell your name right, it's fuhrer...... :banghead:
    bet ya he can't grow a mussy either!
    bet ya he can't grow a mussy either!

upstairs or downstairs
    turlough wrote:
    upstairs or downstairs
    and no he's never been in a ladys chamber ...
    In the article it doesn't say when the organisation was set up so it may not have been after Fathers for Justice. Also, their name isn't Mothers for Justice its Mothers Apart from their Children. It really doesn't look like a snipe at men to me.

I think the work that Fathers for Justice do is tremendous. There are a lot of fathers that are stopped from seeing their children after a seperation for no better reason than the mother is feeling spiteful. It is wrong to view the group as bad fathers who are trying to campaign their way back into their childrens life. My Dad got involved with Fathers for Justice after my Mum and he split up because he said that if they hadn't been on such amicable terms and both acting reasonably he might have been unable to see us.
    Blah_ha wrote:
    In the article it doesn't say when the organisation was set up so it may not have been after Fathers for Justice. Also, their name isn't Mothers for Justice its Mothers Apart from their Children. It really doesn't look like a snipe at men to me.

It's not! Match isn't a campaign or an action group like Fathers4Justice. It's a SUPPORT GROUP, set up 26 years ago (so hardly jumping on the bandwaggon) for any mothers who are apart from their children for WHATEVER reason, not just divorce. So it's quite transparent that the article was in no way a "swipe at men." It was merely pointing out that some mothers are facing the same problems as these men, and that, on top of that, there is a social stigma involved.
    apollo_69 wrote:
    i know you're older blagsta and whatever but so are other posters on here, and they manage to come across hell of a lot less patronising than you...........and your last post makes you sound more like a juvenile and less like an adult, you really think it's good that teenagers are dysfunctional drunks and can't function normally?...........where does this lead society?......

Looks like someone's had a sense of humour failure.
    Blagsta wrote:
    Looks like someone's had a sense of humour failure.

lol, maybe you're just not funny. :wave:
    Yep, total sense of humour bypass.
    Fathers 4 Justice member

I am a member of fathers-4-justice and I think if mothers face similar problems to men then good on them joinin a group and fighting for their rights, no one should blame them for that. We all protest for the same reason, our children! But for women out there wishing to join a group, do you know that you can join fathers 4 justice???
    Yes thats right, the term fathers is because fathers seem to be treated more unfairly than mothers in the secret family courts, that said F4J have many female members and welcomes all.
    here is the link for women/anyone wanting to join...
    www.fathers-4-justice.org
    Oliver
    You do realise that this thread is about 2 years old and therefore dead?
    sorry no I didnt, I only found it yesterday. Do people still read it?
    bigoliver wrote: »
    sorry no I didnt, I only found it yesterday. Do people still read it?

Nope.

Start a New Thread if you want to but pm JimV before you advertise any links.
This discussion has been closed.