Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nobody loves me, and damn it they never will!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Damn damn, fuck shit bollox! Noone loves me, and I hate being alone, I really hate it, hate hate hate. Fuck all the- it's great being single bollox. I just feel fucking sorry for myself and fucking hate hate being shat on and hate being on my own. hate hate hate. And I just got fucking shat on again by a penis head who just didn't even need to do that, he has enough girlies after himn that there was no need to even do that to me. The worst thing about it is that it is again, like he shat on me before and I forgave him and gave him another chance only to find that he's been dong the while time-share thing on me again. boo hoo. I ffel really sorry for myself. boo muther fucking hoo.

Comments

• Options
    Hugs.

Men are dogs.

Time to start eating from the furry cup so long as I can watch :thumb:

Seriously, some men are pigs and don't deserve your time and effort. Learn from this and don't let another walk all over you. This wasn't about love, not for him, ever (if you ask me) and so forget the useless wanker and find someone who will treat you with the respect you deserve.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you've got man probs at the mo, its horrid when things turn out so badly when you hope for them to turn out really great, i'm sure everyonnnnnne on hear loves you :heart: Big hugs :)
  • Options
    aw guys, thanks. boo hoo. It'll be cool, better to find out now than a ear, lifetime dopwn the line, but stilll... fucker!

anyway, thanks guys.
  • Options
    Yeah sadly some guys are arseholes. Chin up :) Theres a prince/princess charming out there for us all :)
  • Options
    But I love you. Lots and lots. Come join me on the cool side, no penises alowed ;)
  • Options
    I love you too!!!!
  • Options
    katralla, hey, you and jomery should get together...

Actually, seriously, going around feeling sorry for yourself doesn't make a woman attractive either. And being single is what you should be between your relationships. Gives you the chance to reflect a bit on what went wrong, who you really are, what you are really looking for.
  • Options

Actually, seriously, going around feeling sorry for yourself doesn't make a woman attractive either..

:rolleyes:
    So shes not allowed to feel upset about being fucked over because that makes her "less attractive"?
  • Options
    Hey Katralla,

I think you should remember that it is the guy who fucked you over who has the problem here and not you. Because one guy enjoys fucking with women's minds and affections does not mean that you are an unloveable person. If the problem is that you attract men like this one a lot or all the time, then I would look at what you are attracted to in them. I think that people like that can sense when someone is vulnerable and they prey on it. They eat you up. I know it's not easy, but try not to be prey to people like that. Think about everything else in your life that makes you wonderfully happy (I know it might be hard to think of those things right now) and keep your focus there for a while. Happy, content people are harder to eat up because they know how to value themselves.

I know this sounds like new-age-psychobabble, but I believe it is true.

Much love to your very very loveable self,
    Mila
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    katralla, hey, you and jomery should get together...

Actually, seriously, going around feeling sorry for yourself doesn't make a woman attractive either.

:eek2: I agree with SCC, isn't the point that she came here to vent? It's not about being attractive or unattractive, we all feel sorry for ourselves at some time or other and this is exactly the kind of place you should be able to let those feelings out.
  • Options
    Good point but I also took in mind that the title of the post was "Nobody loves me..." and not aimed at one individual.
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    But I love you. Lots and lots. Come join me on the cool side, no penises alowed ;)

tee he. love you too. you should come over and eat salad cream sandwiches with me, throw in some of that drink you like (captain?) and there's a recipe for :heart: and hot girl on girl action!

I woke up feeling like a hero, after a pep talk or two from a mate, coz I let the other woman know in a way he'll have an arse of a time talking himself out of with anyone more intelligent than a gnat! ha ha
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    tee he. love you too. you should come over and eat salad cream sandwiches with me, throw in some of that drink you like (captain?) and there's a recipe for :heart: and hot girl on girl action!

I woke up feeling like a hero, after a pep talk or two from a mate, coz I let the other woman know in a way he'll have an arse of a time talking himself out of with anyone more intelligent than a gnat! ha ha

Glad you seem to feel better. The way that t wat acted is in no way a bad reflection on you. Can't think of what else to say but I really hope you're happier soon. Grr@ twat bloke.
  • Options
    I gives you big hugs and we go and shoot down the fuckers
  • Options
    tee he. love you too. you should come over and eat salad cream sandwiches with me

I honestly thought I was the only person in the world who ate these!

Yum yum yum!

Obviously your taste in men isn't as good as your sandwiches.

Chin up though. :)
  • Options
    salad cream sandwiches are great!
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    I honestly thought I was the only person in the world who ate these!

Yum yum yum!

Obviously your taste in men isn't as good as your sandwiches.

Chin up though. :)
    I eat them too :yum:
  • Options
    My stepdad used to eat tomato ketchup sandwiches. I never understood that one. Oh, and you lot that eat salad cream sandwiches are clearly the children of the devil.
  • Options
    only u are a man so your opion doesn't count!
  • Options
    only u are a man so your opion doesn't count!
    What does that say about addict? :p
  • Options
    Well, it's ok if they're agreeing with me.
  • Options
    My stepdad used to eat tomato ketchup sandwiches. I never understood that one. Oh, and you lot that eat salad cream sandwiches are clearly the children of the devil.

Haha tomato ketchup sandwiches rock! :D

Sorry for the pretty random posting - but it's true

P.S. oh, and salad cream is the devil itself...sorry! ;)
  • Options
    i will agree that men are complete bastards (im a man) but then again women are complete bitches and nothing can change that so i say het used to it lol but its tru tho aint it