Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

caffeine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was speaking to a girl on Saturday, who was snorting a white powder. Assuming it was coke, i made comment, she said "its not coke its all legal".

Turns out she snorts pure caffeine - for weight loss, i didn't really get much sense out of her but why would she do this?

Im guessing the caffeine will speed up the body and potentially burn more fat etc, but where is the point in snorting it ? Wouldn't it be better for her to just take pro plus pills etc?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It will speed up the motabolism (thats not the right spelling is it), but no more than just a cup of black coffee would. There is certainly no advantage to be gained from snorting it.
    Metabolism :)
    I've heard of people snorting pure Caffeine. She may be a recovering cocaine or speed addict and it's helping her mentally by snorting something? Or maybe she's just trying to look 'cool'?
    I was in a bar a few months ago and I went to have some coke with this guy and i heard these girls say "ooh we've had so much pro plus tonight :cool: "
    I thought it was funny :p Maybe they snorted that.