Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weather?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone else been experiencing gale force winds and monsooning for most of the night and today so far? its so noisy!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yup, mind you they reckon snow for Monday or Tuesday in London!
    :o I hope we get snow up here. Its so bizarre, sunlight bursts in for 5 mins and then the rain pours again.
    Yes!!!! I couldn't sleep because it was so noisy.
    sunlight bursts in for 5 mins and then the rain pours again.

Yep, I drove for about an hour and a half today and it was nasty. One minute my car was being blown all over the road, and then it was SNOWING so I had my wipers on full and then I couldn't see because the sun was so bright!! I was so confused
    It was gale force winds last night and then has been hailstoning, snowing and slushiness this morning
    Has anyone else been experiencing gale force winds and monsooning for most of the night and today so far? its so noisy!

:yes:

it was gale-ing, and half sleeting/hailing earlier! it's sunny now, must be a break in the clouds... weird.
    It rained here last night (while we were eating at an outdoor restaraunt) and is pretty overcast today, i think this is the beginning of a long hot summer here :(
    Its been really warm here for the past few days. Then on friday it got a bit windy but still sunny. And today its really sunny but really windy too and its been snowing :/
    Yeah... gale force winds, sleet, then snow, then rain, then sunshine, then sleet again... it's bizzar. :crazyeyes
    Uh huh. Was out on the lash last night and the wind was awful! Proper freezing. Then we couldn't sleep cos of the noise. Woke up to find it was like a blizzard of snow! Stopped for the time being.
    We've had snow here, although it's mostly melting now.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    It has just been really weird, weather wise.
    It was haling earlier, apparantely.
    There was loads of hail here earlier with freezing wind and then blue sky... apparently we're going to get some snow overnight. Let's hope for being snowed in!
    Oh I am praying for a snow day tomorrow!