Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weird... telepathy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Laying in bed last night, chatting, Mr M mentioned that he had a song stuck in his head. Strange I said, I've got the same song stuck in my head. Turned out not only was it the same song but the same bit of the same song! Ok says Mr M, that's a bit strange.

The following conversation went like this.

MR M: What am I thinking now?

ME: No!

MR M: Er... ok, it is a bit late. What am I thinking now?

ME: (concentrates) I dunno, something about a drink?

MR M: (surprised) How the hell did you know that?! My mouth is really dry.

ME: It just kind of... popped into my head....

MR M: OK, I'm thinking of a number..... you're thinking of the number 7! Now you're thinking of the number 3!

ME: No I am not, shut up!

MR M: What number am I thinking of then?

ME: 6

MR M: (pause) Fuck you! What the fuck?!! OK once more, I'm thinking of a colour.

ME: (concentrates) That's hard, I can't see it clearly, but I think it's red.

MR M: (voice rises an octave) That's 4 out of 4! That's a zero error margin! Get off me you fucking freak!

HAHAHA! I think he's afraid. :lol:

Do you believe in telepathy? :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wow, thats pretty amazing!
    With my best friend nadine I was lying in the lido last summer. And she told me to think of an number between 1 and 100.

I said... "mhmmm..... ok, got it."
    she, "bigger than 50?"
    me, "yea"
    she, "78?"
    me, ".... lets go to the pool."

Happened like 3 times in a row (sometimes with one more false guess inbetween)

It is funny to have the same thoughts tho. Lately I met this cute girl from my degree (chemistry) and she said "Do you have a 3-necked round bottom flask?" (Like this

And I asked back, "You don't want to build a pipe with a dimroth condenser, do you?" dimroth condenser

Not to bore you to death now, but inside the dimroth condenser is a glass spiral. You are able to pipe cold water through it, so the evaporated parts of your product (if you are cooking something in the Flask) condense again and drop back.

Well, the basic idea is, to have one neck of the flask for the dimroth condenser (it's hollow so it's the pipe of the bong), and the other 2 necks are the head, for the weed. and the hole you have to choke with your finger.
    Additionally you can pipe cold water through the condensor, to make an ice bong.

It was funny that two different people are thinking of the same thing (even tho it is a bit compromising).
    My best friend and I will finish eachother's sentences off often, and often think the same thing, but not like that!

Pretty cool :D
    I would post on this thread, but I already know what the responses are going to be.
    I would post on this thread, but I already know what the responses are going to be.

Haha! :D
    ooo freaky
    Years and years ago I was at a friends. She was doing some homework and as she was doing it I scribbled "doorbell" on a corner of the paper. Seconds later the doorbell rang.....
    Weird eh?
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Years ago, it seemed that for some time, every day me and someone I knew would say the exact same words at the same time, or make the exact same movement at the same time. This was pretty common for us. I think it happened at least once a day, but maybe I don't remember so well. It did happen a number of times though, that much I'm sure about.
    Aw see I think that's quite sweet. :)
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Im with 1983 I think it is sweet too. Shows you are tuned into one another. That or his fave colour is red, and he is always thirsty :p