Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sneezing

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
Have you ever noticed that everyone sneezes differently?
Just a random thing. I don't remember hearing two people sneeze in the same way.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're bored aren't you :p
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sure. But I do raise a valid point. :p
    Mum mum's sneezes annoy me... they are sooooo fucking looooouuuuuud... I tried to get her to sneeze through her nose instead of her mouth once... but aparently it hurts. :rolleyes:

I keep sneezing today. :(
    My Dad has the strangest sneezing EVER :yes:

Apparently mine are really loud.
    When I sneeze it sounds like some one prolonging the death of a mouse by running over him REAAAAAALLLLLY slowly with a rolling pin.

Aaaaaaackkkkk-neeeeep-maaaaaaa-ccchhhhooooooeeeeeeeee

I used to get detention cause my teachers thought i was doing it for attention. Finally my mother went in and said I had done it since I was a baby and that putting me in a corner never fixed my sneeze, so she didn't know what their detention would do for me.
    I always do lots of little sneezes and so does my mum and her dog!
    It's shameful. Especially on a bus or a room full of quiet people and they are going to hear you sneeze for the first time! I always get a chuckle or a look!
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    I always do lots of little sneezes and so does my mum and her dog!
    It's shameful. Especially on a bus or a room full of quiet people and they are going to hear you sneeze for the first time! I always get a chuckle or a look!

:D My cat does that. :razz:
    I sneezed in class and the person next to me asked if it was a sneeze. :( It sounds like those ones where somebody is trying to be polite, but it really just sounds stupid and like the sneeze is stuck in your nose and its nothing but a weird noise that seems to come from the back of your throat... only I'm not trying, thats just how it sounds :(
    my_name wrote: »
    I sneezed in class and the person next to me asked if it was a sneeze. :( It sounds like those ones where somebody is trying to be polite, but it really just sounds stupid and like the sneeze is stuck in your nose and its nothing but a weird noise that seems to come from the back of your throat... only I'm not trying, thats just how it sounds :(

I think we were separated at birth.
    That would explain the scar. :chin:
    and the lopsided boobs....
    Do you use the sock and duct tape contraption too?

*tear* I always knew you were out there :heart:
    I have two types of sneezes... the one when I don't try to make it more polite when it sounds like the proper 'aaaachhooo'.

The second is when I'm trying to hold it in a bit... and weirdly that comes out as 'atissue'

Either way it sounds like a sterotypical sneeze.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Some of my mates say I have a strange sneeze; they say that I "load the gun" before sneezing.
    I guess they're referring to the short intake of breath I do before I actually sneeze, and that it's seperated by the sneeze by a short moment (where in most people it comes immediately).

Also, my mum and aunt have strange sneezes. My mum sounds kind of like a ninja ("Hey-HAH!") and my aunts like she speaks the sneeze ("Psaaa!").
    this is wonderful. i always sneeze through my nose. sneezing's horrible but good at the same time, linked with orgasmic sensations i believe.. /:
    milky wrote: »
    this is wonderful. i always sneeze through my nose. sneezing's horrible but good at the same time, linked with orgasmic sensations i believe.. /:

It's a load of bollox. I sneeze loads and I haven't cum once yet!
    Pfft sod holding in a sneeze i go for as loud as sneeze as i can get :p

and i have laughed at so many people with fucked up sneezing sounds :D ranging from the tiniest " atchoo " to a series of sneezes.
    I NEVER sneeze just once, at least twice in a row, sometimes three!
    Lu_C wrote: »
    Mum mum's sneezes annoy me... they are sooooo fucking looooouuuuuud... I tried to get her to sneeze through her nose instead of her mouth once... but aparently it hurts. :rolleye(

OI!! She speaks the truth!!
    Every time I sneeze I always get "that's the cutest sneeze ever". I'm not sure why, but I don't mind. :razz:
    My sneezes sound like a small dog coughing :(

I also hardly ever sneeze just once. Normally it's 3 or 4 times with about a second gap in between, but I have been known to get up to about 10 in a row, on occasion.