Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

its not fair!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well.. me being the druggie i am have had all of those rights to do them taken away from me recently.. it SUXS SO MUCH i miss them more then anything!!! and who am i doing this for my b/f... o wut i will do!! yea so anyways i havent exactly been listening lately and just doin' wutever... feels great and terrible.. leason learned.. date your own kind!! do not change for anyone and keep on tokin'... but yea now that i have to do this behind his back it isnt too cool at all.. my hearts ripped between him and drugs! and i dunno wut to do help.. im going insane... and i know this shouldnt be a hard decision but it is..

yeah here a lil update thing are so much better! i had a lil talk w/him so i am just fine and dandy.. life is great i have everthing i need!! =) peace everyone!

[This message has been edited by LiLFLoWerPoT (edited 19-10-2001).]

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does your B/F have a big problem with drugs? Oh by the way what drugs are you taking?
    The best thing to do is to try and comprimise. You agree not to take drugs while your with him and just do in your spare time while not in his company.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well.. lets see i have an aray of pot smoking some pills..some in the other catagorey.. oh he doesnt want me doing ANYTHING!! reguardless of me eing with him or not.. but this sneeking around crap to do it i dont like and compromise isnt a word in his vocabulary most of the time... like i have gone from being sooo fucked up everyday for a year and a lil bit to not doing anything for a month to sneeking around now its terrible! but hey i just dunno~*!~*!