Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

anyone 4 coke?????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I THINK I GOT A BIT OF A DRUG PROBLEM.I SNORTS 2 MUCH COKE.ANY1 GOT ANY ADVICE?????

Comments

• Options
    depends what advice your looking for, trying to give up, trying to figure out if you are taking too much, or just looking for alternative ways to take it.
  • Options
    well ebunny thanx 4 replying.i'm not really sure.i've done coke every weekend for the past 7 months.I dont think its an addiction as such, but more out of habbit than anything.i'm not sure.
    once weekend is here i just cant stop myself or say no.some suggestions on how to stop would be well appreciated. ta
  • Options
    i know what you mean, if someone offers it's a bugger to say no. you say you have a habbit of taking it, i was like that too, i used to take speed and coke so i wouldn't get too pissed,(my tolerance to beer dropped a hell of alot when i started to invest in my chemical pleasures,and dancing)the only things i can say is try to go somewhere and avoid the people who usually offer it to you, not forever but just a weekend every now and then, to get out of the habbit.only take a limited amount of money out with you and no cash card, and definatly don't take anything on tick.the only other way is will power, and that is a toughie. but if it helps i've calmed down alot now, i can go out and just drink, i still do it now and again but it's more fun.