Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Mika - Love Today

Former MemberFormer Member The Mix Honorary GuruPosts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is gonna be Mika's next new single, on the album Life In Cartoon Motion.

This new single is quite funny actually, and if u really want a laf then get stoned and listen to the album, will give you the giggles!!

Brad:hyper: :hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member The Mix Honorary Guru Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I LOVE Grace Kelly (Mika is a sexy) but I'm not too sure if I like the rest if his songs from the demos on myspace
  • Former MemberFormer Member The Mix Honorary Guru Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He's amazing.
    I think Grace Kelly was a poor attempt of copying a tiny bit of queens style.
    I do believe he sounds like Freddie Mercury, but I wouldn't say that ^
    I love his style, and think love today is really good.

Anyone heard Regina Specktors song? I really like it
    Not too keen on this song or his album as a whole but i did like grace kelly that was a good song
    One of his songs is on CONSTANT loop in work. Sounds like Justin Hawkins having sex with Freddy Mercury. Ew.
    When i first saw Mika performing Grace Kelly my inital thoughts were he needed to shut the fuck up but then the song grew on me and now i quite like his songs
    Tedious shite.