Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

"The throwing of anything at a football match, including celery, is a criminal offenc

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So if Rio Ferdinand wants a Jaffa cake in the middle of the game and a supporter throws him a packet, would that constitute a criminal offence?
  • Options
    now thats pretty sad and I don't think this sentance was particularly well thought out!!!

Football Association launched an investigation into instances of salad tossing at their recent matches.

So what happenned if you threw confetti or torn up newspaper is that a criminal offence?
    As a sidenote when chelsea started the celery craze in the 80's brighton started throwing salami around!
  • Options
    now thats pretty sad and I don't think this sentance was particularly well thought out!!!

Football Association launched an investigation into instances of salad tossing at their recent matches.

Actually that's subtle journalistic humour at its finest.

Fans tossing the salad a Stamford Bridge, brilliant. :D
  • Options
    I've always thought the Bridge was full of tossers. I was not wrong :D
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    I've always thought the Bridge was full of tossers. I was not wrong :D

:lol:

And :lol: @ that link...
  • Options
    Hardly modern, Chelsea have been doing this for years (possibly more than many of you have been around)...

Of course, the scenes during the Carling Cup Final when they threw them at Arsenal players didn't help and I suspect that the FA have complained to Chelsea about that and told them to sort it out..
  • Options
    "some celery, yesterday" :lol: It must have been one that didn't make it onto the pitch, it looks in quite good nick
  • Options
    Technically throwing anything at someone with the intention of hitting them is common assault.
  • Options
    We got half eaten pies thrown at us by the natives at Ibrox on Saturday, yum.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »

There's talk of those vile cunts getting banned from Europe because one of their fans decided to post a video of their sectarian 'banter' on Youtube.

Stupid, disgusting fucks.
  • Options
    There's talk of those vile cunts getting banned from Europe because one of their fans decided to post a video of their sectarian 'banter' on Youtube.

Stupid, disgusting fucks.

Hope so, cause if they get punted that'd hopefully mean 3rd = Champions League and 4th = UEFA Cup :hyper:
  • Options
    Hope so, cause if they get punted that'd hopefully mean 3rd = Champions League and 4th = UEFA Cup :hyper:

Yup, it would be great Aber'Shoot that poison arrow through my heeeeeart'deen get kcked ou tthe first oppurtunity :thumb:
  • Options

Lovely.

Thankfully, I've never been to a football game where I've had stuff thrown at me. And no, I've never thrown anything at anyone either.:angel:
  • Options

Still beats getting cups of shit thrown at your fans by vermin scousers. Not yum.