Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm behind every terrorist attack ever.

Well, the 'mastermind' behind Sept 11th has come to a sort of trial, and according to him he's also behind virtually every other terrorist attack ever.

So, either its great, the world will now be at peace and we've caught the nastiest man alive - or perhaps 4 years inside a horrible jail has turned an already slightly loopy man totally bonkers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6452573.stm
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ewww
  • Options
    I think he was responsible for World War Two, the Munich killings, and Graeme Souness being appointed Newcastle manager too :yes:
  • Options
    And he makes toast land butter side down when its dropped.
  • Options
    Don`t forget Global Warming.
  • Options
    I bet he was driving a white Fiat Punto through a Paris tunnel in August 1997 as well... the bastard :mad:
  • Options
    Even though he is a very busy man he can still make some time to do me the best Donnar in town after the pub on a Friday night.
  • Options
    He's the bastard behind my car's dismal fuel consumption.
  • Options
    i saw him on the grassy knoll
  • Options
    made my broccolli go soggy!!!
  • Options
    If I don't get a 2:1 - I'm blaming this guy.
  • Options
    McVeigh was framed!
  • Options
    US media, hook, line and sinker.

Fools.
  • Options
    I'm also impressed with his work in the whole "Florida chads" incident...
  • Options
    he really looks like my uncle Ronnie
  • Options
    at the end of the day the man is a terrorist , his there for a reason, and i hope he gets whats coming to him
  • Options
    Territt wrote: »
    at the end of the day the man is a terrorist , his there for a reason, and i hope he gets whats coming to him

Don't you worry about that, he's been soundly beaten and tortured every day for the last five years. He's already had everything they can throw at him.

Of course he isn't a terrorist because the US government never quite got around to charging him with anything, and now we'll never know the truth because after enough torture anyone will say anything.

You really are a complete retard.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Don't you worry about that, he's been soundly beaten and tortured every day for the last five years. He's already had everything they can throw at him.

Of course he isn't a terrorist because the US government never quite got around to charging him with anything, and now we'll never know the truth because after enough torture anyone will say anything.

You really are a complete retard.

So your trying to say just because he was court by the Americans then he must be innocent, that makes sense, at the end of the day the man has known to be at a number of terrorist training camps, that?s why he is where he is now, not because of the big bad Americans, even if he wasn?t involved in the attacks stated there he was involved with a terrorist group.
    if you really want to know what sort of poor innocent man he is then take a look at some backround information on him:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Sheikh_Mohammed
  • Options
    I think he was responsible for World War Two, the Munich killings, and Graeme Souness being appointed Newcastle manager too :yes:

And Justin Timberlake.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    And Justin Timberlake.

Harsh.
    Who'd admit to that - even under torture?
  • Options
    He hasn't been convicted of any offence therefore he is innocent.

If he genuinely did what he is said to have done he should have been tried five years ago, and punished accordingly if convicted.
  • Options
    He hasn't been convicted of any offence therefore he is innocent.

Exactly, he could be a total scumbag and a nasty terrorist, but we'll never know for sure now because they have tortured him.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    Exactly, he could be a total scumbag and a nasty terrorist, but we'll never know for sure now because they have tortured him.

Prove it??

thats the point, theres no prove that he was tortured, and he even stated himself

"However, when asked whether his statement was produced under duress, he said it was not. "

he says himself that his statement was not produced while under duress , what more do you need???
  • Options
    :lol: Are you for real?
  • Options
    Prove it??

thats the point, theres no prove that he was tortured, and he even stated himself

"However, when asked whether his statement was produced under duress, he said it was not. "

he says himself that his statement was not produced while under duress , what more do you need???
    Territt, if put though enough pain and duress a man will confess to wearing ladies underwear while engaging in oral sex with sheep. Do you think that if they make someone confess something under torture they couldn't make him declare to the world he wasn't tortured as well?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    Territt, if put though enough pain and duress a man will confess to wearing ladies underwear while engaging in oral sex with sheep. Do you think that if they make someone confess something under torture they couldn't make him declare to the world he wasn't tortured as well?

well still, i havent seen anything that shows he was tortured, i have seens lot of things about the shit he was up to before they got him, i think the problem here is everyone on these board seems to be anti-american?
  • Options
    Prove it??

They wouldnt allow the Red Cross to visit the site for a long while, doesnt that tell you something about the conditions there?
  • Options
    well still, i havent seen anything that shows he was tortured, i have seens lot of things about the shit he was up to before they got him, i think the problem here is everyone on these board seems to be anti-american?

No, I'm not, I'm against prisoners being treated horribly, it makes no odds whether or not he is a mass murderer - torture is wrong. Years of solitary confinement in a cage cell is torture.

If they think he is guilty and if there is all this evidence against him, why havent they tried him in a proper court like a normal criminal?
  • Options
    No, there is no antiamericanism here. However there has been a lot of torturing by the US government (I really hope you're not contesting that fact) and Guantanamo itself is closer to being a fascist concentration camp than a prison. He chances of him not having been tortured are extremely slim.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    No, there is no antiamericanism here. However there has been a lot of torturing by the US government (I really hope you're not contesting that fact) and Guantanamo itself is closer to being a fascist concentration camp than a prison. He chances of him not having been tortured are extremely slim.

Ever way, the fact that he is a terrorist is without question, and at the end of the day i think what ever they do to him is justified after the shit he had arranged and organised.

Or are you up for releasing known terrorists just because you don’t agree with the way the Americans teat the people that attack them.
  • Options
    :banghead:

You cant be sure he actually is a terrorist. Its not "without question" because a confession extracted under torture is not a real confession.

If they tortured YOU enough youd admit to the same things, but it wouldnt mean you did them.