Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

MP3 Player

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
For le birthday I'm going to get some money to buy an mp3 player, and in all honesty I have no idea what to get. I've had ipod experience before and liked it because it was wasy to use and generally ok, but other than that I have no experience of mp3 players really, so no idea what to get. In terms of storage capacity I'm looking for 10gb minimum, but am more than willing to go above that. Video capacity I'm not bothered about at all. So gogogo with recommendations :D

Oh, and please don't turn this into an ipod vs creative battle, kthx.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Creative, their better than ipods. hahahaha.
    ipod, black, 80gb :thumb:
    *bump*

Any more ideas, or is it the black 80gb ipod then? :p
    I'll second the iPod but you might want to consider the 30Gb, unless you really want 80Gb. Spend the savings on some new headphones and a cooler case from etsy > http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=29119&section_id=5002371 or http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=107015
    Do 10GB+ Creatives even exist? I wouldn't know, as I struggle to fill up a 1GB memory card for my phone.:o
    I would recomend the zen vision 30gb, but the earphones will break.
    I have the Creative Zen Vision M 30GB and it's amazing. It's permanently stuck to my hand/ear.

I'd certainly recommend one.
    I have the Creative Zen Vision M 30GB and it's amazing.

Likewise! Very good piece of kit! :D
    Sofie wrote: »
    Do 10GB+ Creatives even exist? I wouldn't know, as I struggle to fill up a 1GB memory card for my phone.:o
    You should get some of my music...14,000 songs...58GB :chin:

Oh and I'm still using a 3g 20GB iPod... I'd love a video one though! Black is the coolest.