Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

guys: wax/pluck/trim/manicure

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yah I do.

The palms?
    I guess madam palm isn't always a hairy beast for him!

dunno why, but I always think of a circus/freak show when I hear that expression
    I wax between my boyfriend's eyebrows and tidy them up generally. And he trims 'down there'. And he uses facial cleanser (and nicks my facewipes all the time :banghead: ) And he cuts his finger and toenails.

Not too metro then :)
    That sounds lovely... that you sort his eyebrows out for him, it's nice he trusts you with them!

I like men to be clean, manicured and waxed. They're the basic really, aren't they.
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    The palms?

nooo
    i shave, have a beard trimmer for if i keep some facial hair. it also has changeable heads, so i can use it for trimming nose hairs. i once plucked a nose hair. it made my eyes water, was awful. anyway, i moisturise and need my back waxing. i once shaved my legs, which was a pretty daft thing to do.
    he cuts his finger and toenails.
    You'd expect that's a minimum a guy would do about his appearance, isn't it?
    budda wrote: »
    What do you mean, could be dangerous, dangerous how?

I don't know the specific details, but moles are/can be 'dormant malignant' and plucking hairs out can cause them to sort of 'activate' and cause skin cancer. It happened to an aunt of mine who kept plucking at a mole on her leg. Fortunately she was ok, just a small op to remove it.
    budda wrote: »
    That is deeply unpleasant, I wouldnt stand for that if I were you.

It doesn't get in the bed, it ends up on the floor, and then i have an excuse to get him to vacuum! It's not all bad really - he does the washing up, and i can put up with all sorts of nasty habits for not having to do the washing up :)
    That sounds lovely... that you sort his eyebrows out for him, it's nice he trusts you with them!

Yeah... except it means he nags me to do them when i can't be bothered. It's ok, although i'm thinking about making a play for the hair that's creeping down his back soon...