Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

first pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just wanted to say i took my first pill the other night and it was amazing evn tho i did double drop and was ill in bed 4 2 days ha ha ha (loser) anyway i was in tribal voice and notieced they did legal "pep pills" (summit like that neway) are they as good as the real things and if they are what colour is the best!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i just wanted to say i took my first pill the other night and it was amazing evn tho i did double drop and was ill in bed 4 2 days ha ha ha (loser) anyway i was in tribal voice and notieced they did legal "pep pills" (summit like that neway) are they as good as the real things and if they are what colour is the best!

The PEP pills contain something called BZP, which does give you an alright buzz, but it's not the feeling of Ecstasy you get with the real shit. You don't get loved up or anything either. I can't remember which colours are which now, there isn't much difference between colours though.
    which song is that "No other feeling could compare, let your body take you there, just close your eyes if you dare. United in Hardcore til we die, spread your arms and you will fly... " again
    doesnt matter 4 a matter of fact it was the evry next track on my cd ha ha ha how freaky xxx

Taking two unknown pills is fairly stupid at the best of times, let alone when its your first time.
    yea i no it was i just got caught up in the moment! i thought at first i was being sensible wen a girl offered me one of her pills and i was like no i got one of my own this was after the first! dint realise it would make me act the way i did! was soooo funny looking back on it now i was a fuckin state
    What the hell can you say to that? If you want to cause yourself mental and physical harm there are easier ways of doing it.
    no i dint realise wot takin 2 right after another would do i just thought that it would make me feel a lil bit more happy but i dint no that i hadnt alrdy cum up!