Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

speical night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this weekend me and my boyfriend spending the first night together since we been together! (well over a year) just wanting a few ideas of how 2 make it special! ive just bought this cd he would love and im guna have that on when we walk into the room, not sure how im going to do it yet lol not thought that far ahead! but if anyone could give me a few more ideas that would be great! Thank you x:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    this weekend me and my boyfriend spending the first night together since we been together! (well over a year) just wanting a few ideas of how 2 make it special! ive just bought this cd he would love and im guna have that on when we walk into the room, not sure how im going to do it yet lol not thought that far ahead! but if anyone could give me a few more ideas that would be great! Thank you x:D

Bring a fit friend along - he'll love that ;)
    I think you should walk in the room wearing your sexiest undies, a garter belt and suspenders, and your cheekiest of cheeky smiles.
    Kermit wrote: »
    I think you should walk in the room wearing your sexiest undies, a garter belt and suspenders, and your cheekiest of cheeky smiles.

Holding hands with your fit mate :thumb:
    Napalm Death albums......huh? sorry if thats a stupid huh but i am a bit blonde at times!
    Napalm Death is a Death Metal band, don't worry about it.

What do you want the night to be like? Romantic? Or do you just want him to fuck your brains out? It makes all the difference.

I think you should wear a gorgeous dress and go out for a posh meal, and tell him often during the meal just what you want to do to him. But then I love stripping women out of sexy dresses, especially if the undies are even sexier.
    I think you should first read the thread titled "Disasters" and then avoid all the things mentioned therein.... lol
    yea i want it too be really romantic weve had a lot of problems the past year and i just want one night where everythings perfect and just us! ive gone and bought some sexy undies for the night and sum even sexyier pjs lol! he nos that i want rose petals scattered everywhere but personaly i dont think he will do that, so do you think if i did it that would be ok or just tacky!
    Oh no... guys expect the girls to go a little overboard in situations like this. Some rose petals are defo made up to him by seeing you in sexy undies.

As long as you keep his attention focused on you in the sexy drawers, you could have a whole house full of voodoo dolls with his hair wrapped around them and pins stuck in and all he would still think was :
    "Mmmmm, she's naked. Mmmmmm, boobs"
    I think rose petals is a tiny bit OTT, but I think gorgeous scented candles would be good. Sex by candlelight is pretty damn hot, though not as good as sex by firelight.

Are you staying in or going off to a hotel?

If you're staying in you should cook a romantic meal, with lashings of good wine, and tease him something shocking all through the meal. Unless he's gay he won't be able to help jumping you afterwards. If you're in a hotel the same thing would apply except in a good restaurant. Playing with him under the table in a restaurant should do the trick:D
    yep we off to a posh hotel so im hoping its a good night! wohoooo a night of amazing sex cant get much better than that really lol
    Even better- flash him and show him that you're not wearing any knickers.

It's definitely important that he is not allowed to touch you until after the meal. No sex until then. You can rub his cock whenever you want though. He should be so hard you could hang a flag from him :lol:
    or take your knickers off in the lift and stuff them in his pocket and grin.
    or if they are really stringy knickers, floss after dinner with them.
    ha ha ha noin my lovely boyfriend if he was one of his excited moods he would do that
    Anomalous wrote: »
    or take your knickers off in the lift and stuff them in his pocket and grin.

I like your thinking!
    :eek2: ^^^^^

Sorry dahak?? I came to reading your post and had no idea what you were going on about! lol

rub his cock with your toes while you are eating in a posh restaurant lol

As soon as you get into the hotel, blindfold him, wack on your dirtiest lingerie and surprise him with a dirty little dance while dancing to christina arguilera!!

That should work, if not, he is gay lol :lol:

Ok is this like first night together as in first night, first time you are having sex with him or first night you have actually been able to share a bed together until morning?

Either way the only thing I would say is as much as you want it to be perfect and I am sure it will be, don't worry if a couple of things don't go to plan... I always find when something is really planned and I spend ages looking forward to it and planning it out in my head, it isn't always as straightforward as I had hoped and then I get upset...

the main thing is to just enjoy yourself!
    thank you for that bit of advice cuz now uve sed that i no that if summit i have planned dont go right then id get upset but! its the first night we are guna get to sleep in the same bed together and well recently my sex drive hasnt been the best so hopefully that will spring back into action on sat nite!
    Just take everything as it comes, if you start planning what you will do too much you will ruin the evening. Have vague ideas, but don't expect too much. Just being able to sleep in the same bed will be fantastic, plenty of opportunity to be really filthy.