Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

MasterChef

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone been watching it?

Finals next week... who do you think is gunna win?

I'm ever so slightly in love with Ben :love:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why do the guys on that show shout so much??
    Why do the guys on that show shout so much??

all good chefs are shouty bastards :yes:

just look at gordon ramsey...

(I guess maybe they're used to shouting at people in busy kitchens, not that I've seen masterchef recently though.)
    Nooooo, i wanted David to stay in and Steven to go! I was so upset :(

I really have no idea who's going to win. Hmm...
    Nooooo, i wanted David to stay in and Steven to go! I was so upset :(

Me too :(
    Those two assholes that present it really annoy me. They continually complain about people experimenting with their food. If people didn't experiment we'd have no cusine to speak of at all.
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Those two assholes that present it really annoy me. They continually complain about people experimenting with their food. If people didn't experiment we'd have no cusine to speak of at all.

Very true... that is a bit annoying.

How can you have wanted David to stay Sa-ra-ra-ra and Franki? :crazyeyes Didn't like him at all... came across really fake and like he was trying too hard. :chin: He obviously couldn't work in a team either which is a pretty cruicial skill for working in a restaurant.

I'd be very suprised if Steven won... Hannah possibly if she gets back on track in the last week... But I really want Ben-boy to win. :D He could cook for me any day.
    No, i thought he sounded really genuine, and he was so upset! But in the end, i think they were right - he was finding the transition from really good pub food to 'haute cuisine' too difficult.

I don't think Steven will win, but at the same time i can't really see either of the others winning (although someone must!) - Steven's timings are all wrong, Hannah falls apart under pressure, and Ben really can't work in a team - he and David didn't communicate at all and he messed up their breakfasts by not talking to david about it and just splodging (technical term!) ketchup all over it in a rubbish manner.
    Erm... Hannah couldn't do today's task because of food poisoning :chin:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    Lu_C wrote: »
    Erm... Hannah couldn't do today's task because of food poisoning :chin:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I know, that made me laugh so much! Probably dodgy fish, i thought.

Today's episode was good, although what did the army-chef bloke mean when he said he'd probably be in jail if he'd served dinner 5 minutes late?
    I know, that made me laugh so much! Probably dodgy fish, i thought.

Today's episode was good, although what did the army-chef bloke mean when he said he'd probably be in jail if he'd served dinner 5 minutes late?

Golly gosh old bean, one's stomach will shrivel away and die if one doesn't eat precisely at 7 o'clock; I shall have to set you lose in the grounds and shoot you instead of the pheasants.

ha... made me laugh so much when Ben lost his temper.

I really have no idea who is going to win... they all have equally bad faults... but then they're all good too. :chin:
    I want steven to win!