Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Festivals

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not going to any music festivals noooooooow! I'm going to Thailand instead so I'll probably be Ebaying my tickets, methinks!
  • Options
    I'm going to Reading, not really my type of music but it'll still be great to see RATM and the Chilli Peppers, and I'm mainly going for the atmosphere and the drugs.
  • Options
    why be so blatant and smug about wanting to rip people off?

Because of the reaction that I know I'll get out of you, Kermit and Renzo for a start. Student loan must be financed somehow.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Touts eh, what a pain in the butt. No wonder Glasto is getting people to register these days. :p

But seriously guys, a discussion about buying tickets to sell doesn't really belong in this thread.
  • Options
    oh well if youre only doing it to be a wind up merchant cunt, then why complain when you DO get a reaction.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I'm not going to any music festivals noooooooow! I'm going to Thailand instead so I'll probably be Ebaying my tickets, methinks!

a far cry from t in the park!
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »

What tickets you got ??