Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Strange Packages

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats the strangest thing you have received or delivered in the post. You can count courier companies if you like.

I ask as one of the guys here at work has just posted his ex-girlfriends Rampant Rabbit to back to her! :yuck: :sour: :shocking:

Comments

• Options
    Thesite t shirt! :p
  • Options
    Pile cream.

Still haven't got to the bottom (haha) of who sent them, but I'm 99% it was my ex :mad:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It's not really a strange package, but getting sent it is strange:
    I subscribed to a free of pay kids' magazine when I was 10. They started to send it to me when I was 17-18...
  • Options
    Not really a strange object, just very weird how it happened.

I got up went for a shower and a shave, noticed disposable head of my razor was rather blunt and didn't like the idea of ripping my face to pieces trying to shave with it, so threw it away then noticed i didnt have any more left!

Was just about to leave the house looking like an homeless guy to buy some, when i pick up a small box with my name on, off the door mat, open it up and theres a Gillette Mach 3 in there...

I often send off for freebies but never from Gillette and even if i had i can't imagine they send out free razors! even though they would quickly make the money back considering the prices of replacement razor heads!

To this day i'm confused to how i ended up getting it.
  • Options
    Probably the vibrator the site sent me tbh.
  • Options
    When I was in hospital once my friend who was on holiday had a massive guilt trip about not being able to visit me in my hour of need... so they sent me a package with loads of random stuff in; incuding a painted frog (not a real one obviously)... and something like a Pog, but not a pog... and several other things. Was random but cool. :)

Hardly ever get things sent to me though. :no:
  • Options
    I've had vibrators sent to work before as I didnt want my parents to know that I'd ordered them. And my laptop got delivered to work as well, that was fun getting home on the bus.
  • Options
    A 7 foot inflatable bottle of Corona it even came with a wedge of lime :D

Oh the joy on my mums face :)
  • Options
    A beaded lampshade :/

It was addressed to a random name at my address - but as I'd just moved in and didn't have a forwarding address for any previous owner, I kept it.

Then it went to my mother as a christmas gift.
  • Options
    dog hair for a homeopathic remedy to be made for an allergy sufferer
  • Options
    BritJamez wrote: »
    A beaded lampshade :/

It was addressed to a random name at my address - but as I'd just moved in and didn't have a forwarding address for any previous owner, I kept it.

Then it went to my mother as a christmas gift.

Ha Ha, i bet your mum loved it too! :D
  • Options
    Probably a bottle of lube sent by this here site.

It had burst out of the envelope and got delivered to me in a nice transparent "sorry your item was damaged" bag by my 16 year old very embarassed postman (boy?).
  • Options
    I thought You said "strange pancakes". I've had some very strange pancakes.
  • Options
    I ask as one of the guys here at work has just posted his ex-girlfriends Rampant Rabbit to back to her! :yuck: :sour: :shocking:

:lol::lol::lol:

That has cracked me up no end!