Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Howdy all

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Howdy all, thought i'd make a comeback a couple of years after my last visit. Now, a quick update on what i've been doing.....
Been working as a PCSO now for just about 4 years and I absolutely love it. A different thing every day. I'm getting married in August to my gorgeous missus Jen (aka MissMagpie for anyone who remembers) and we're going on a cruise around the Med.
We've got our own house, but we aint having kids, at least not yet. At the moment i'm on a day off after working a weekend of late shifts, so i'm sat here in my pants drinking. lol. Work hard, play hard, that's my motto, well it would be if i had a motto.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh I mind you!
    We never really gabbed, but I do recognise your name!
    Hiyaaaaa!
    Hello there!

It seems like all the old regulars are coming back lately!

I certainly remember your name (I had another account dating back to 2002ish)

Congrats on life going so well, glad to hear you're loving the PCSO thing, i was half looking into the regulars a little while ago, still a little undecided weather to apply next time recruitment opens or not!
    That sounds fab :) are you hoping to become a full constable at some point or are you happy where are now? Nice to hear from you anyway :)
    When i first started, becoming a PC was all I wanted to do, but after doing the job for so long i'm not too fussed anymore. I get paid about the same, I get to do all the "good" stuff, like meeting people, helping people with problems, locking up the idiots e.t.c. but without the paperwork and the hassle. If we arrest someone, we bang in a statement with the Whos, Whats, Whens and then a supervisor takes over.
    I will like to be a PC eventually, but for the minute i'm enjoying being able to make a difference to the small things that affect people, things like criminal damage and nuisance behaviour. From walking the streets I realise that Joe Public isn't too bothered about gun crime or terrorism, they just want someone to check on their house whilst they're on holiday or to keep an eye on the suspicious car that keeps driving around.
    You got your name back! :D

What's your opinion on speeding :p. Sorry lol, I guess the police always get that kind of thing from people.

So this cruise in the med, where are the highlights? :cool:
    Can anyone here smell pork? :o :thumb:
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Can anyone here smell pork? :o :thumb:

I'm guessing it's the stench of your bedsheets, from all the heffers you wake up next to ;)
    Speeding...speeding...speeding.
    If it's in a built up, residential area then if you get caught, well it was your own fault. On fast road/motorways.....as long as you don't drive dangerously....
    Pork? Don't like pork, I prefer bacon.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Hi, welcome back! :D
    Nice to hear you're doing well :thumb:
    Cheers! Were you always Indrid Cold? You've been around a while, were you someone else years ago?
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Cheers! Were you always Indrid Cold? You've been around a while, were you someone else years ago?
    Yeah, it used to be Zalbor. :)
    Ah IC, hullo!
    Ah IC, hullo!
    Hi! :wave:
    So you remember me, do you?
    no.
    lol, kidding, I remember you, you're Greek aren't you? Didn't you have an avatar of a funny white mask thing wearing a hat? Or did I just dream it.
    no.
    lol, kidding, I remember you, you're Greek aren't you? Didn't you have an avatar of a funny white mask thing wearing a hat? Or did I just dream it.
    Yes, that's me... Though the avatar? I don't remember what I had back in 2001, but maybe you're referring to the chupacabra christmas one? Though there was no mask... :chin:

Anyway, I was asking because you must be the only one from 2001 who remembers who I was, but I guess you might remember me from other times. :p
    Hi! :wave:
    Anyway, I was asking because you must be the only one from 2001 who remembers who I was, but I guess you might remember me from other times. :p

Fuckinng hell. First I thought you were female, then I find out that you used to be Zalbor.

Okay people, plea from the old fogey, stop changing names it just confuses me
    Fuckinng hell. First I thought you were female, then I find out that you used to be Zalbor.
    :lol:
    Well, I did make a thread when I changed. It's your fault for not paying attention. :p
    Besides, I was Indrid when I told you about the 2-week beard I get, and you still thought I was female. I guess you thought I must be really ugly. :D
    Hey hey, don't think i've ever seen you round these parts. Hello anyway :D Ive been interested in joining the force for quite a while, might be something i do in the future :D
    I stopped posting about the time you joined, so i've been a posting member for 5 years, but registered for 7. That must entitle me to some sort of prize, surely. I mean, i remember when there were about 600 people on the books, none of this 25000 malarky.
    :lol:
    Well, I did make a thread when I changed. It's your fault for not paying attention. :p
    Besides, I was Indrid when I told you about the 2-week beard I get, and you still thought I was female. I guess you thought I must be really ugly. :D

Do you honestly think that I actually pay attention to what is written around here?? ;)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Hello mate. :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
    I remember you. Good to hear you're doing well.

I remember the time a total stalker/piss-taker/wannabe-comedian dude came on here with the name 'WhatWhen' (think it was to get a rise out of you or summat?).
    About half of the registered members have 0 posts, and another couple of thousand have 1, etc.
    :wave:
    I remember you. Good to hear you're doing well.

I remember the time a total stalker/piss-taker/wannabe-comedian dude came on here with the name 'WhatWhen' (think it was to get a rise out of you or summat?).

That was actually me taking the piss, lol. I didn't think anyone ever actually believed it was someone else :)
    I was young and immature back then :D
    That was actually me taking the piss, lol. I didn't think anyone ever actually believed it was someone else :)
    I was young and immature back then :D

As opposed to being old and immature now?!

Hey dude :D There are still a couple of oldies kicking about here...
    It's nice to know I've not returned to somewhere, where noone at all remembers me. I like to be liked :)
    About a year ago some fool dragged up a thread from like 2001 that you posted in and I thought it was a current thread and got excited that you were back until I realised it was just oldness so it was a good surprise to see you really back now.

Are you planning to stick around or were you just popping in?
    Planning to stick around for a bit and see what's what, won't be posting as much as I once did, for a start back then I was mostly in the lead, i've got a lot of catching up to do :P