Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

arrrggghhh

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
I'm having the worst start to the week ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just been down town to do my weekly shop. I spent about £40 so it was quite alot and very heavy. I should have got a taxi really but I see that as being lazy and carrying shopping home is good exercise. Anyways, arrrgghhhh bad idea.

Bags need to be stronger. All of my carrier bags broke and everything fucking fell out on the journey home. Nobody behind me told me that half of my fucking shopping was on the floor. Arrrrggghh. Then, my ex boyfriend came over and saw me in this state, struggling with my shopping, with my face bright red because I was hot and bothered. And arrrgggghhhh, it was just embarassing. Seriously, I feel as though I'm going to cry. I need a drink and its not even midday yet!!!!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I suggest you go back to the shop, and tell the owner it's a good job the bags they provide are so pathetically weak because you're about to strangle him/her with one of them.
    :eek: thats shocking! cheapo carrier bags! GGGGRRRRR!
    i say off to the pub :thumb:
    I've just discovered that I've had a shitty start to the week too...I forgot to go to work this morning, and only realised when they rang me to see if I was on my way in! I'm going to get a right bollocking when I get in at 12:30 :(
    I have a headache :(
    Sorry to hear that SWQ - it's always shitty when everything goes wrong at the sametime :(
    I've not had too bad a start, I'm pleased that i managed to turn up to my 2 lectures this morning and stayed upright the whole time - I have a very real fear of falling off my seat with tiredness and boredom. Now i'm back at my accomodation watching crap tv and lounging about :thumb:
    That sounds like something out of a hugh grant film.

My days has been good, weird dream tho.
    That sounds like something out of a hugh grant film.

My days has been good, weird dream tho.

I had a series of fuckd up dreams last night aswell.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I don't remember last night's dream, but in the last few days I've had many weird ones. They're on my journal.
    I only dream on Mondays.
    Fucking wrecked, had about 4 hours sleep last night and had to endure two crappy boring lectures. Though, on the bright side, it's my mates 21st this week so something mental is bound to happen.
    Shouldn't have to wait until midday to start drinking, I had a can with my lunch at 11 lol.
    pill 'ed wrote: »

AW ME TOO!

I had a dream that I was on the Titanic and it was sailing through the River Clyde in Glasgow, and I jumped off of it and onto this 'showboat' thing which was also a fish restaurant? Weird.

Then I had a dream I was almost in a car crash, then I had a variety of dreams involving music I was listening to at the time which ultimately resulted me getting rejected by someone I fancy the now in ALL of my dreams. Weird as.
    Suppose it could have been worse if you had been to boots first,condos and ky falling out of the bag as well.
    MrG wrote: »
    Suppose it could have been worse if you had been to boots first,condos and ky falling out of the bag as well.

Well i went into topshop with the girlfriend just after going in boots, and the alarm went off as we went in, and again on the way out, so the kind assistant offered to take off the tags boots had left on.

Stood behind her counter emptying the bag, first came the Durex Play tingle lube, followed by the 2 boxes of 12 Durex selections condoms...

The thing that made me :blush: though was when she took out the "Just for Men" we brought for the GFs dad... :banghead:
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Shouldn't have to wait until midday to start drinking, I had a can with my lunch at 11 lol.

I finished of the cider I started on Saturday night at 9am Sunday morning.
    Yummy!
    eurgh i hate that, when you look like shit and see your exes, i wanna look like fucking angelina jolie everytime i see an ex, its not fairrrrrrrrr
    rachie004 wrote: »
    One of our Captains (no, not mine!) was going through security in August either on/around the day they stopped people taking liquids through. While they were searching his bag they pulled out a tube of KY and to make matters worse they started waving it around asking people if he could take it through - he's since earnt himself the title of captain ky as a result... :p

:lol::lol:
    as for the thing about moaning to the shop about the carrier bags..perhaps she put too much in them? ;)

well i have tummy ache and just realised i can't pay aprils rent until the middle of the month when we get our student loan. so i've e-mailed the people i rent off hoping they'll let me give them a post-dated cheque like i had to in january! i promised them it wouldn't happen again. :(
    as for the thing about moaning to the shop about the carrier bags..perhaps she put too much in them? ;)

If in doubt, double the bags up :yes:

Can't beat seeing the arse falling out of somebody's shopping bags though.

I'm fine today, got a bit aggravated on the train this morning because there was a bit of a squash. Other than that not much is up, bit skint because it's the week before payday and I've a few stuff to pay for. I've a pair of trainers to take back to Topman though, and my flatmate owes me £80 so it's all good really :)
    I probably did tbh lucifer. It was even worse when I put the stuff out of the broken bag into other bags though. It just kept happening. Not good :(

And Rachael, I was horrified. I like to look lovely when seeing exes, haha.
    I handed my notice in last week, as because I'm going to a competitor, I have 4 weeks garden leave.

Feels very strange not to be working although I am a little bored. however, it is payday on Friday so i imagine the latter 3 weeks of g-leave should be better!!
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Fucking wrecked, had about 4 hours sleep last night and had to endure two crappy boring lectures. Though, on the bright side, it's my mates 21st this week so something mental is bound to happen.

Thats if he makes it to Friday!:lol:
    I probably did tbh lucifer. It was even worse when I put the stuff out of the broken bag into other bags though. It just kept happening. Not good :(

And Rachael, I was horrified. I like to look lovely when seeing exes, haha.

m&s and tesco (and not sure where else) sell shopping bags made out of cloth so they won't break. they're quite cheap (i got a big one from tesco for 35p) and you can do your bit for the environment. :D

You should pay the 10p and use the bags for life;)
    Or be cool like me and have bright orange granny bags from Sainsbury's. I look dead fit walking back up the hill with one of those bad boys in each hand.
    Then, my ex boyfriend came over and saw me in this state, struggling with my shopping, with my face bright red because I was hot and bothered. And arrrgggghhhh, it was just embarassing. Seriously, I feel as though I'm going to cry. I need a drink and its not even midday yet!!!!

Why is it you always bump into an ex when you're looking and feeling shit? Could never happen on a good hair day, could it?! Well chin up lovey, just think- tomorrow cant be any worse :)
    Kermit wrote: »
    You should pay the 10p and use the bags for life;)

Iceland don't do them :p
    Iceland don't do them :p

You should go to a more classy shop then, like Aldi!