Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Red Lips After Drink Or Drugs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The next morning, after heavy drinking does anyone gets darker red colour to their lips? If so why is that

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You havent been drinking red wine or port have you?

I've always thought with drugs it was to do with the raised blood pressure, but I'm not sure whether that would be the case with alcohol.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    It could be more to do with dehydration....
    I always get this after alcohol or drugs! I really like it though :razz:
    Its probably dehydration.
    Yeah it makes my teeth look whiter lol. :)
    Yeah and it makes my lips look pouty :)
    Lol I get it after taking drugs, people have asked me if I'm wearing lipstick before :impissed:
    I get it now and again, I always assumed it was the cold when walking from bar to bar etc .
    my lips get red an swollen a the day after taking pills. :lol:
    I get it always always after taking pills..

PRIME EXAMPLE!

l_a2a8e8f66235e896b384bf7c6f47b5b2.png

Haha.

It's cause I forever lick my lips..they're heavy flakey a few days after but nothing an old toothbrush and a dollop of Carmex can't sort!
    Like the specs ;)
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Like the specs ;)

Made out of post-it notes from work! Haha, since I've been told I'm being made redundant I'm giving hee haw of my dedication to work. :razz:
    1983 wrote: »
    Made out of post-it notes from work! Haha, since I've been told I'm being made redundant I'm giving hee haw of my dedication to work. :razz:

In that case make me a pair!
    In that case make me a pair!

On Wednesday I will! Do you have an unusually large head? If so, then you will need to let me know to make accordingly sized legs for them to fit over your ear flaps and that, yanno? :razz:
    On Wednesday I will! Do you have an unusually large head? If so, then you will need to let me know to make accordingly sized legs for them to fit over your ear flaps and that, yanno? :razz:

Thankyou! No, I would say it is on the smallerside, as heads go. So regular sized legs should be perfect :)

Perhaps I could put a chain on them so I don't loose em.
    Thankyou! No, I would say it is on the smallerside, as heads go. So regular sized legs should be perfect :)

Perhaps I could put a chain on them so I don't loose em.

I'll make a paperchip chain for them! Oh here I'm so excited! I need something to do on these 12 hour shifts, cheers! Hahahaha, how lame am I?! Pity I've no shame or I'd actually give a shit! :razz:

I'll make you them on Wed when I'm back at work and shall send you them in the form of WHITEMAIL and we can start a The Site Post-It glasses trend. Fucking out there this idea, mate. :razz:
    I'll make a paperchip chain for them! Oh here I'm so excited! I need something to do on these 12 hour shifts, cheers! Hahahaha, how lame am I?! Pity I've no shame or I'd actually give a shit! :razz:

I'll make you them on Wed when I'm back at work and shall send you them in the form of WHITEMAIL and we can start a The Site Post-It glasses trend. Fucking out there this idea, mate. :razz:

LOL,

Thing is I can actually see me wanting to wear them when I'm trashed.

You may have started a trend. I'm going to copyright the idea before you do...... and i'l bang em out in the clubs, they will seem like a fuckin brilliant idea at 1am when your grinding your teeth ! And at £20 a pop who can complain ;)
    lol you get swollen lips from suckin on your lips on e's, loads of people do it without realising!
    I sometimes get a saw dry patch just under my bottom lip that goes all red the next day...
    I think its cos I run my top front teeth across my bottom lip sometimes... if you see what I mean.
    z- wrote: »
    lol you get swollen lips from suckin on your lips on e's, loads of people do it without realising!

Lol, no matter how hard you try and stop yourself doing it, you just CAN'T escape it!
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol, no matter how hard you try and stop yourself doing it, you just CAN'T escape it!

Hahaha, I knoooooow. My mate brings out Carmex to avoid this, however he slabs on far too much and ends up looking as though he's just gave head with the amount on.

Visual aid of our Graham - who has an obscene love of Lion Bars...and his equally nutted pals..

l_f428cc909e0518dae8a06c168e0669b1.jpg
    Hahaha, I knoooooow. My mate brings out Carmex to avoid this, however he slabs on far too much and ends up looking as though he's just gave head with the amount on.

Visual aid of our Graham - who has an obscene love of Lion Bars...and his equally nutted pals..

l_f428cc909e0518dae8a06c168e0669b1.jpg

Haha, mashed! Luv it! That girl in the middle looks SCREWED! The girl on the right looks hot...
    Haha, mashed! Luv it! That girl in the middle looks SCREWED! The girl on the right looks hot...

Thats what I thought! She looks like my mate :yes:
    lipsy wrote: »
    Thats what I thought! She looks like my mate :yes:

Lol The one with her eyes rolling back or the hot one?

The mashed one looks like this kid at a rave I went to a few weeks ago, he spent the whole night, not dancing, on his own, sitting on a chair by the bar at the back with his eyes rolling back and foaming at the mouth/munching on his cheek. I poked him a few times to see if he was alright and he was alive and apparantly enjoying himself so... lol.
    Lol The one with her eyes rolling back or the hot one?

The mashed one looks like this kid at a rave I went to a few weeks ago, he spent the whole night, not dancing, on his own, sitting on a chair by the bar at the back with his eyes rolling back and foaming at the mouth/munching on his cheek. I poked him a few times to see if he was alright and he was alive and apparantly enjoying himself so... lol.

Ahahaha, that could actually be Graham. He's been known to tell us tales about how he's had biscuits with David Bowie's dad and that. :razz:
    lol @ the one in the middle, snortin a bit of air!