Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

HELP!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HELP PLZ...
okay, since we're on the topic of periods, i best ask now, i'm 16 jus like Choc, and my period started at 11, i have NEVER had a constant pattern, sometimes i don't even see my period for 6 mths and stuff, ppl keep tellin me i should go get checked up, to see what the problem really is, but i'm not really bothered by it, b coz, havin ur period is such a drag, prevents u from doing loads of stuff... back then i was a virgin so i was never really worried about it, but now i'm not, i've been having sex for like 3 mths now, i thought i was pregnant, but i took one of those home pregnacy tests, and it came up negative, but those are never really quite accurate...
now i'm really worried, b coz someone said even though u've seen your period you could still be pregnant.... i've seen my perod twice since July and i thought there was no way i could be pregnant, but not i'm not quite sure... HELP!!!

Comments

• Options
    Well it is always *possible* that you could be pregnant and still got your period, but unless you've had any other symptons (weight gain, frequent urination, cravings, breast tenderness etc) I really wouldn't worry too much. It might be a good idea to check the thing out with the doctor anyway, because in future you could be pregnant and not know if you're not expecting your period for another 6 months..
  • Options
    craving?.... i often eat alot, so i don't think so, weight gain, nope, but the breast tenderness is something i noticed, my mom said its just me growing?....hmm...