Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Photo thread number 9!! HUZZAH!

1444546474850»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1983 wrote: »
    Hiya! Noooooooooo DEATH DISCO MATE. JoJo De Freq...DJ MINGO GO and To My Boy!

Who's playing at Pressure anyways, squire?

Francois Kevorkian, Marco Carola, Ben Sims, Slam. Only going for Ben Sims REALLY.

Although Inside Out the night after is tempting, with Picotto... shame about all the neds there :(

EDIT: Also you could name shitty electro DJ's all day and I still wouldn't know what you were talking about D:
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Francois Kevorkian, Marco Carola, Ben Sims, Slam. Only going for Ben Sims REALLY.

Although Inside Out the night after is tempting, with Picotto... shame about all the neds there :(

Shame about the neds everywhere. 'Mon to DD. I've not heard of any of them. I used to be cool, I've no idea what's happened. :|
    Shame about the neds everywhere. 'Mon to DD. I've not heard of any of them. I used to be cool, I've no idea what's happened. :|

NO PENNIES! At least not 'til the last day of the month. ie, the day of Pressure.

You stopped being cool the moment you got in with the indie/electro crowd :(
    NO PENNIES! At least not 'til the last day of the month. ie, the day of Pressure.

You stopped being cool the moment you got in with the indie/electro crowd :(

I have no pennies until the 23rd, but I may make an appearance and fall on the dancefloor with you again and have many a ned trample us, what say you?

Hahahahahah, shut it bawbag. Indie and electro's cool.

Here, you doing Rockness?
    I have no pennies until the 23rd, but I may make an appearance and fall on the dancefloor with you again and have many a ned trample us, what say you?

Hahahahahah, shut it bawbag. Indie and electro's cool.

Here, you doing Rockness?

Sounds super sexy! Pressure has the same crowd as DD though, no neds to speak of.

Also probably not. Rockness lineup suuuucks. The dance event for me this year is SENSATION BLACK!
    Sounds super sexy! Pressure has the same crowd as DD though, no neds to speak of.

Also probably not. Rockness lineup suuuucks. The dance event for me this year is SENSATION BLACK!

Aw what?! Pressure DOES have neds mate, I was falling over them all. Them and their fucking glowsticks, pure gave me the boke so it did.

And Rockness' lineup does NOT suck. It's quite snazz bar The Automatic. :|

Pray tell whit Sensation Black is K-man.
    Aw what?! Pressure DOES have neds mate, I was falling over them all. Them and their fucking glowsticks, pure gave me the boke so it did.

And Rockness' lineup does NOT suck. It's quite snazz bar The Automatic. :|

Pray tell whit Sensation Black is K-man.

It's shite. Daft Punk and Chem Bro's are the only good ones at it. The rest is shitey commercial electro nonsese. Bar The Automatic, mind. Fuck knows why they're even bothering.

Sensation Black!
    It's shite. Daft Punk and Chem Bro's are the only good ones at it. The rest is shitey commercial electro nonsese. Bar The Automatic, mind. Fuck knows why they're even bothering.

Sensation Black!

I'm supposed to be going to that :D

wait a minute. I've just checked the link and it says its in the Dam. But I'm sure one of my mates said last night something about scotland and chemical brothers and daft punk and we all said "yeh lets go!!"
    Few of my mates travel to Holland every year to go to that. Proper hard banging beats there like.
    lipsy wrote: »
    I'm supposed to be going to that :D

wait a minute. I've just checked the link and it says its in the Dam. But I'm sure one of my mates said last night something about scotland and chemical brothers and daft punk and we all said "yeh lets go!!"

Rockness is in Scotland. Sensation is in Holland. YOU SILLY SAUSAGE!

You going is clearly the decider etc. Sign me up for TICKETS!