Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Photo thread number 9!! HUZZAH!

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    JsT wrote: »
    Its to show people how you look

Is it fuck. Well not for a lot of posters anyway.

There a quite few posters who post shed loads of pics, far more than we need to know what they look like. Maybe they're looking for the nice comments, maybe they just like showing what they've been up too, it doesn't matter.

Comments calling people a minger or ugly are obviously well out of line but what Lips said was no worse than any comment in Style and Appearance.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Nah I meant the "insult" :p

I was'nt being insulting, HONEST!!
    Lacy wrote: »
    This is what i don't get. I've never seen Lipsy have a run in with her?

I think I remember Stacey posting something about feeling like there were a few snide comments going about and she felt a bit picked on by her? Dunno if it was even just lipsy, so maybe not.

Anyway, I'm sure Stacey can speak up for herself if she feels the need :)
    Your not gonna get a look in at the mo.

haha, not important for me - otherwise I'd have spammed this thread a billion times ;)

Just as I've been here a few years, 1 piccie of me every year seems to suit me nicely - so I'd rather have it in the newest piccie thread y'know :)
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    and who came up with that?

An idiot clearly!!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Skive wrote: »
    Comments calling people a minger or ugly are obviously well out of line but what Lips said was no worse than any comment in Style and Appearance.

That pretty much sums it up.

Style & Appearance couldn't be much further in the gutter most of the time.
    If we had pics of you no one would fight :(

When I get a new phone witha the capability maybe I'll take some. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    When I get a new phone witha the capability maybe I'll take some. :D

I'll lend you my phone :p
    JsT wrote: »
    That pretty much sums it up.

Style & Appearance couldn't be much further in the gutter most of the time.

I'm usually one pointing out where people are being out of line but it was hardly a terrible thing to say.

It is quite a well known saying afaik, same as blue and green shoudl never be seen except on a gypsey queen.
    Weekender Offender 
    BritJamez wrote: »
    Just as I've been here a few years, 1 piccie of me every year seems to suit me nicely
    And what a nice picture it is. Looking very dapper mr James. ;)
    I'll lend you my phone :p

I suppose then they could be a bit more risque? :D
    Weekender Offender 
    I suppose then they could be a bit more risque? :D

I haven't eaten yet :p
    I haven't eaten yet :p

;)
    Weekender Offender 

It is quite a well known saying afaik, same as blue and green shoudl never be seen except on a gypsey queen.

haha Skivey darling did you make that up? thats the best saying iv ever heard!

In topman the other day the model in teh window was wearing a blue shirt and a bright green V neck jumper over it and it looked vaguely like my asda uniform :(

errr yes this is totally nothing to do with the thread. :]
    haha Skivey darling did you make that up? thats the best saying iv ever heard!

:lol: I can't take credit for that one.
    Weekender Offender 
    Come on people, this is hardly worth a row is it? Chill your arguments by taking the new survey -

http://www.thesite.org/survey/s?s=1902

*did ya see my subtle spam there?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Jim V wrote: »
    Come on people, this is hardly worth a row is it? Chill your arguments by taking the new survey -

http://www.thesite.org/survey/s?s=1902

*did ya see my subtle spam there?
    Very subtle!
    Ooer, I'm glad I gave you all something to do with your Friday evening :lol::p

And thanks for the compliments Day40, HanHan, DiamondGeezer, KHSS, freeallangels19, Bri_namite, lea_uk, Nikki* and Young and Sexy! :D

And thanks to those who gave their honest opinion. Thats what this place is for afterall :D I am aware of that rule as I said previously and usually abide by it :yes: However, my friends told me that the particular top in the picture looked really good with those shorts so I broke it this once. Oh noeeees! Still, I've not had so many compliments in one night from both boys and girls before so yanno, I'm quite tempted to wear the outfit again!!!!! :lol:
    stacey i think you suit a fringe. you do seem to have about 50 headbands though.
    Haha, I do own quite a few headbands yeah. I've been trying to hide this bastard fringe for a while after some retard hairdresser messed it up :grump:

My fringe is needing a trim again though and I'm too scared to go incase they mess it up for about the millionth time :(
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I really don't see the point of that "rule"... And I'm honestly not just saying that because I like to look (:p), it just makes no sense to me.
    I really don't see the point of that "rule"... And I'm honestly not just saying that because I like to look (:p), it just makes no sense to me.

It's somewhere out of cosmopolitan like, "make a man wait if you meet up with him.", I reckon.

It's the manual instruction to become a marionette to what other people state and define as unwritten law.
    Its just a rule so you don't look tarty. I mean, it is possible to show too much guys :p I usually stick to that rule - this was a rare occasion! I think it completely depends on how confident you are though tbh. I felt confident and happy in what I was wearing and will probably wear the outfit again. However, I am aware of that rule hence why I asked for my friend's opinions before going out in it. They told me that I didn't look tarty and complimented me lots so yanno (and they usually tell me if something looks shit on me so I trust them).
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    It's somewhere out of cosmopolitan like, "make a man wait if you meet up with him.", I reckon.

It's the manual instruction to become a marionette to what other people state and define as unwritten law.
    Aye, that's the only way it makes sense. And for the reason I said in my first post about it.
    I imagine it was someone who thought one of these on her looked fine and the other looked terrible, and was insecure about other women attracting more men than her.
    Me and my chums yesterday.

I've no idea what's happened to my mouth with the one of me and the lads, I really don't know. This was after several pills... :eek2:

Then me and Richy, hahahahaa I look sooooooooooooooooooooooo trollied, I love it!
    Aww bless! You look like you are trying to be as tall as them! Haha!
    Aww bless! You look like you are trying to be as tall as them! Haha!

Haha, I knoooooow, they're both like 6'4! :razz:

BTW - I think your outfit looked really nice, and I much prefer you without a hairband. <3
    xxx.
    1983 wrote: »

I've no idea what's happened to my mouth with the one of me and the lads, I really don't know. This was after several pills... :eek2:

Then me and Richy, hahahahaa I look sooooooooooooooooooooooo trollied, I love it!

Haha pure ecstacy lips. Yip ya up da buzz. :thumb:
    Haha, I knoooooow, they're both like 6'4! :razz:

BTW - I think your outfit looked really nice, and I much prefer you without a hairband. <3
    xxx.

Haha, how tall are you?

And thanks! Haha. I've decided to keep the fringe :D
    Haha, how tall are you?

And thanks! Haha. I've decided to keep the fringe :D

I'm 5'6, madam!

And you should, it really suits you lovey. :)

Pressure at the end of the month son?
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Pressure at the end of the month son?

Hiya! Noooooooooo DEATH DISCO MATE. JoJo De Freq...DJ MINGO GO and To My Boy!

Who's playing at Pressure anyways, squire?