Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekend antics

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well it's friday again, what's everyone up to this weekend?

Was drinking last night and working later at 6 then out after that for a bit of banter.

Nothing saturday night and then back to uni on sunday where wednesday will see my 21st, bound to be a messy one there.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Down the pub drinking last night, party tonight and party tomorrow night...both will involve lots of alcohol, weed and pills. :)
    Working Saturday in the day aswell and Sunday I'll be recovering and doing coursework.:yeees:
    Was out last night for a friends birthday, fancy dress all the way. Dressed like a twat in fancy dress, got completely battered but feel strangely fine this morning :D

Tonight I'm off to the cinema with a mate, then out to Dome of Pleasure at the union. Its been 2 weeks since I last went, so I'm getting withdrawal :hyper:

Tomorrow night I'm shepherding drunken studentals around and the rest of the weekend is going to be spent doing my dissertation. Due 2 weeks today, still have over 6000 words to research and write :nervous:
    Fancy dress at the pub tonight I'm going as a sheep so when I come home drunk I can fall back into my woolen textures. :)
    Shogun wrote: »

Nothing saturday night and then back to uni on sunday where wednesday will see my 21st, bound to be a messy one there.

Have a good birthday by the way mate. Your 21st aswell, so it has to be messy! :thumb:
    Meant to be going to Jongleurs tonight, not sure if I can be bothered though. Although, I'm pretty sure I'll be buzzing once I've had my tattoo so that may change! :hyper:

Tomorrow.. Girlie night in I think. Wine, chinese, icecream, Romeo & Juliet, Crazy/Beautiful, and Borat.. I think that's the agenda. We'll probably just end up down the pub though for a few (too many) pints. I hope we don't, I haven't done the girlie thing in a while.

ETA: Eagles of Death Metal are playing tomorrow.. My plans have changed! :razz:
    Car shopping and bathroom shopping, might squeeze in some shoe shopping and a trip to the seaside.
    Glittery wrote: »
    Car shopping and bathroom shopping, might squeeze in some shoe shopping and a trip to the seaside.
    Ardrossin doesn't count as the sea side ;)

God, work I believe, then baby stuff, might pop down to the pub with missus for a drink depending if im well or not
    Tonight I will be in Ecstasy whilst seeing Switch dj at Bugged Out :D
    Hellfire wrote: »
    Ardrossin doesn't count as the sea side ;)
    Saltcoats does :p
    Well, this afternoon/evening was to be consisting of many a disco biscuit, Buckfast, cidershots, Cava and Nathan Barley and other such Dee Vee Dees and ecto chat.

But alas, the chuffing wreckjob went out last night and is yet to text me when I've to make my way over to East Kilbride. Razzen FRAZZEN!

Saturday I'll be doing nowt, working Sunday...and Sunday night I'll probably be off to Optimo! Huzzah!
    wha... how, its full of junky neds who'll chib ya for the coppers in your pocket.
    Recovering fom my cold and eye infection. Slowly getting better, but have a very sore nose. Might go into town as well.
    Sleep mainly, been on earlies this week so I’m fucked.

My mate’s on at me to go out tomorrow night, but the last two times I’ve been out with him he’s had a public temper tantrum because I dared to talk to someone of the opposite sex so he’s getting dingied.

My phones not stopped ringing for interviews and stuff but I’m just planning on leaving it all till Monday and putting on a boxset or three. Heavy weekend next weekend because it’s my flatmates birthday so I’m better off saving the £££ anyway.
    Hellfire wrote: »
    wha... how, its full of junky neds who'll chib ya for the coppers in your pocket.

Haha! Check you with the weegie lingo!

Naw, he's not a ned despite him living in jakey-ville! He's actually rather lovely. And his gaff is sound. ;)

Plus his Mam and Dad are out for the weekend so we can just get majorly trollied and that without them popping in to say cooee and that, know?
    May watch the rugby tomorrow afternoon and I may go to a gig but noone else seems to want to come :(

Apart from that its going to be all essay work.
    I'm going to the Scotland - Ireland match tomorrow at Murrayfield.

Gonna bring a wee hip flask with me, and have some banter with the Scottish cunts around me.

My brother's up for the rugby so probably head out on the rip with him tonight, then again tomorrow night to celebrate an Irish victory. :cool:
    Addict wrote: »
    I'm going to the Scotland - Ireland match tomorrow at Murrayfield.

Lucky bastard! :D
    1983 wrote: »
    Haha! Check you with the weegie lingo!

Naw, he's not a ned despite him living in jakey-ville! He's actually rather lovely. And his gaff is sound. ;)

Plus his Mam and Dad are out for the weekend so we can just get majorly trollied and that without them popping in to say cooee and that, know?
    i was actually replying to Glittery comment bout saltcoats counting as a seaside.
    1983 wrote: »
    Saturday I'll be doing nowt, working Sunday...and Sunday night I'll probably be off to Optimo! Huzzah!

One of the DJs from Optimo is at Bugged Out tonight ;)
    Student festival of the BOKU. usually cheap quality beer, good music, cool people.
    nothin too exciting, carryout just, no mad ones (im goin to bed before it gets bright anyhow) after gettin myself arrested and charged last week :o
    z- wrote: »
    nothin too exciting, carryout just, no mad ones (im goin to bed before it gets bright anyhow) after gettin myself arrested and charged last week :o

For what?
    disorderly behaviour.. police (illegally) took our carryout and we decided to take a trip to the barracks to demand it back

as always, seemed like a brilliant idea at the time

best part about it, happened about 30 miles from belfast and ive to go back to the fuckin place for the court appearance :grump:

im actually off to the solicitors now, see what happens eh :chin:
    Had a few last night at a pub quiz, nothing exciting. Doing fuck all tonight, tomorrow I'll probably be running about somewhere shouting and screaming and causing a rucus. Yip ya! :thumb:
    z- wrote: »
    disorderly behaviour.. police (illegally) took our carryout and we decided to take a trip to the barracks to demand it back

as always, seemed like a brilliant idea at the time

best part about it, happened about 30 miles from belfast and ive to go back to the fuckin place for the court appearance :grump:

im actually off to the solicitors now, see what happens eh :chin:

Damn.
    Hope it all goes well mate.
    Was out last night with my friends. I'm still recovering from a hangover so no going out for me tonight :( I feel like poo.

Got coursework to do all weekend which is poo.

I've been invited out by all my ex-workmates though so might be going out tomorrow night. Depends how much work I get done really.
    Tonight - movies with friends. Watching the devils rejects and a takeaway

Saturday and sunday fuck knows
    Tonight, basking in the knowledge that all my coursework is done :D. May also involve bedroom tidying.

Tomorrow, more basking, followed by working 5-10. Rich is meeting me from work, so then we will go back to my house and die.

Sunday, BUGGER ALL BECAUSE I HAVE NO COURSEWORK TO DO ANYMORE :D.
    Franki wrote: »
    Tonight, basking in the knowledge that all my coursework is done :D. May also involve bedroom tidying.

Tomorrow, more basking, followed by working 5-10. Rich is meeting me from work, so then we will go back to my house and die.

Sunday, BUGGER ALL BECAUSE I HAVE NO COURSEWORK TO DO ANYMORE :D.
    You seem very happy at that! :p

Today we where supposed to be moving offices and didnt, bloody BT. Decided to walk the four and half miles home for some bizarre reason, I'm knackered now. Tonight will including vodka.

Tomorrow is going to see someone at STA about my travel plans and shopping.

Sunday will consist of doing bugger all. As normal.
    You seem very happy at that! :p

So would you be :o. Three weeks ago, I still had 2 Philosophy essays, 2 English essays, and 2 Environmental Systems write-ups to do. I handed the write-ups in today, and that was the last of my coursework for the IB. This makes me happy.

What doesn't make me happy is the thought that my exams start in less than 8 weeks :nervous: .