Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sky vs. Virgin Media: it's getting dirty

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Considering I'd have to fork out £300 on the Sky+ HD Box alone, it doesn't work out cheaper at all. Plus, I've been with Telewest for years, their broadband is near flawless and I don't want me TV to go fucking weird every time a gust of wind blows past.

I agree on the telewest side of things, I have been with them for about 6 years and there service has always been really good...
    Also I think I would always pick a cable line over a satellite dish. Same reason I would rather cable broadband over ADSL... I think its more reliable.

Personally I used to like coming home from work and sitting down in front of the Simpson's on Sky one, but I'm sticking with virgin media.
  • Options
    Virgin have Paramount Comedy on the basic package now. I dont care about sky or sky sports news anymore. :hyper:
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    Virgin have Paramount Comedy on the basic package now. I dont care about sky or sky sports news anymore. :hyper:

When did that happen? :confused:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    When did that happen? :confused:

I don't know. A friend told me in the pub tonight and a came home flicked it on and low and behold I was watching South Park.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    I don't know. A friend told me in the pub tonight and a came home flicked it on and low and behold I was watching South Park.

Are there any other new channels on the basic one?