Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Most disgusting thing you've done recently...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I bet I can beat you all.

I'll tell you tomorrow, I'll let some people go first, I'm going to wipe the floor with all of you though.

So, what is the most revoltingly disgusting thing you've done recently? Put you hand in the loo to retrieve your engagement ring? ??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was given the job of unblocking the toilet after my sister-in-law had been sick.

That was nice.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Well, I, um, hurled a piece of poo to the wall by mistake, and wiped the wall clean.
    Vomited on my carpet a few months ago when I had a chest infection and was coughing so hard at night I was being sick. Then I had to clean it up. :no:
    It was over a year ago, but I had a really dodgy tummy once and I didn't quite make it to the toilet on time :(. It was actually disgusting and I felt like I was gonna throw up because of it (which would have just made it ten times worse).
    i got my tonsils removed and a couple weeks after, a blood vessel started to bleed out pretty bad. it caused a massive clot in my throat which i nearly choked on while i was on the way to the hospital. i coughed it up out the window and immediately threw up about a litre of blood all over the side of my parents van. then while i was at the hospital the doctors didn't know what to do until it happened again. so i lost around 2-3 litres of blood, which is a hell of a lot. they then preceded to rush me to the ER and lasered the vessel shut and i went home the next day. that was also the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.
    I (fairly regularly - 6 monthlyish) get so drunk that am sick in the bin next to my bed. I time it so that my boyfriend has just fallen asleep when i do this :D

The worst was when i'd been eating burgers...

And he makes me clean it up :(

Also, i'm almost 22. You'd think that i'd've grown out of being sick from drinking by now.
    Well, I, um, hurled a piece of poo to the wall by mistake, and wiped the wall clean.

:confused: In Your toilet??
    :confused: In Your toilet??
    No, the bathroom's wall. It was an accident. :blush:
    Also, i'm almost 22. You'd think that i'd've grown out of being sick from drinking by now.
    Or that you'd have grown out of getting too drunk. :p
    Downloaded a film off the internet expecting a good watch only for me to skip to the middle of it and find out it was SCAT performers 4. I.e. lots of ladies pooing on each other an eating there own shite. I nearly threw up! Absolutley disgusting! How do people get off on that? Rank! Deleted the fucker.....
    Box wrote: »
    Downloaded a film of the internet only for me to skip to the middle of it and find out it was SCAT performers 4. I.e. lots of ladies pooing on each other an eating there own shite. I nearly threw up, absolutley disgusting! How do people get off on that. Deleted the fucker.....

:lol: Unlucky mate.
    I agree with you though, it's fucking rough. People who like that kinda shit should be fucking shot.
    Lol i don't even do disgusting things.
    Or that you'd have grown out of getting too drunk. :p

Well, exactly.

I blame being a grown-up. When i was a student i could drink forever and i was fine. Bloody work just gets in the way!
    I've just remembered I threw up quite violently on someones carpet once. The first time I even went to their house as well. :blush:
    Well, exactly.

I blame being a grown-up. When i was a student i could drink forever and i was fine. Bloody work just gets in the way!
    You didn't get it, I probably should have phrased it like "Or grown out of drinking your head off".
    Box wrote: »
    Downloaded a film off the internet expecting a good watch only for me to skip to the middle of it and find out it was SCAT performers 4. I.e. lots of ladies pooing on each other an eating there own shite. I nearly threw up! Absolutley disgusting! How do people get off on that? Rank! Deleted the fucker.....

Link please.
    You didn't get it, I probably should have phrased it like "Or grown out of drinking your head off".

*looks confused*

Am i being really slow?!
    i'm still at a loss as to how you can accidentally throw a poo at a wall.
    i'm still at a loss as to how you can accidentally throw a poo at a wall.
    Moving your hand too fast when wiping.
    This was years ago but I was once made to clean up sick out of a urinal when I worked at Maccies.

I refused cleaning up blood and shit off a toilet cubicle wall though after some minging girl wiped her pad/tampon and poo all over it :yuck: I almost got a warning for that one...
    This was years ago but I was once made to clean up sick out of a urinal when I worked at Maccies.

I refused cleaning up blood and shit off a toilet cubicle wall though after some minging girl wiped her pad/tampon and poo all over it :yuck: I almost got a warning for that one...
    :|

Do people really do that?!

The worst we've had (that I know about) was someone chucking an entire toilet roll down it...

And the time two people got suspended and arrested for setting fire to the outside tables while the police were getting some food :D.
    Someone smeared like that sort of blood all over the toilet walls where i used to work, and that was a financial services company not Mcdonalds!

I mean what kind of grown adult does that? It's fuckin vile.

You shouldnt have to do that! Mind you have you seen what some nightclub toliets look like a 2am on a Saturday. I wouldnt want to be the person who has to clear that up!
    after some minging girl wiped her pad/tampon and poo all over it :yuck: I almost got a warning for that one...

I'm not even going to begin on how much, the thought that there are actually people who do that, grosses me out. That's fucking sick.
    Moving your hand too fast when wiping.

Were You in that SCAT flick??
    Franki wrote:
    :|

Do people really do that?!

The worst we've had (that I know about) was someone chucking an entire toilet roll down it...

And the time two people got suspended and arrested for setting fire to the outside tables while the police were getting some food .
    :lol: You actually think that is bad? Seriously?

We've had people shit on top of the loo roll after doing that.

I've never seen a member of staff get arrested but we have had police in alot. There was a big gang fight once between about 20 lads. They were picking up the chairs and throwing them across the store. Me being lobby staff was like "oi!!!!!! i've cleaned them!" Haha. The lobby floor got covered in blood and stuff.

One of our managers got punched in the face for trying to break it up. Not good :no:
    You shouldn't really be asked to clean toilets at all if you're going to be serving food, that's dreadful! I don't mind blood or vomit or shit and I'm not remotely squeamish but when someone has gone out of their way to smear their menstrual blood over the walls of a fast food restaurant then you have to wonder where exactly their head's at.

I haven't done anything I'd class as disgusting recently but I probably have lower standards than a lot of you anyway :razz:
    Eww! Stacey I'm not suprised you refused. I'm suprised you nearly got a warning for it though, I think they were unreasonable to ask you to do that! At the Co-op we refuse to sweep up in the evenings because it's the cleaner's job ot ours - we shouldn't have to clean up so he can clean!

Eurgh.

I try to avoid doing disgusting things :p
    :lol: You actually think that is bad? Seriously?

We've had people shit on top of the loo roll after doing that.

Oh ew :|. I'm glad the person that chucked the loo roll down ours didn't do that, 'cause I was the one "checking lobby because [Lobby Girl] rang in sick" and had to remove the loo roll.

I'm glad I don't do the job you did :yes:.
    :blush: I don't believe I'm actually admitting to this...

I once ate my own poo.... I was only a baby though...

Pretty fucking disgusting though... you'd have a job beating that.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Since then I haven't really done many disgusting things... Once pissed on the hospital floor... but that's cos the commode thing had a hole in it. Very degrading though, having to go to the loo infront of two nurses isn't nice anyway... and then to do it on the floor is worse. :(