Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ohms?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm going to get some for tonight, my mate says they're the BEST pills he's EVERERERERERERRERERERERER tried. Apparently they make you trip out better than acid or something?

I've never taken acid but my mate said he's never had such a fab time on anything like this and reckons I'd have a hoot since he and I have the same kind of temprement and that they'd be smashing to get.

They're only 6quid a bundle as well, so I'm reckoning worth the money if all I'll do is laugh my tits off for 12 hours straight, ha.

Any advice, children?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wtf is an ohm?
    I thought they WERE acid, just very strong.
    Hahaha! NO ONE KNOWS when I tell them...I'll need to Google it. Hold on..

Not even FRANK knows! This is big stuff.

Hahaha
    i take it you mean purple ohms?
    i just googled them too. Ive never had them, but I just assumed they were acid in pills rather than blotters, but it looks like theyre still a hallucinogen, but just not what I thought.
    Yeah, I Googled them, too. They're meant to be a 'legal-high' much like shrooms or acid, but safer?

Is that possible? Ha.

I'm gonna try them tonight after I dance like a mentalist, should be fun. :D If it's a bad trip, well that's them not to be taken ever again.
    acids one of the safest drugs there is - physically.

Its the mental side you need to be careful about, and I cant imagine any hallucinogen being that safe if youre not in the right frame of mind.
    Hope it is fun and goes well :)
    I can't wait! It's gonny be cracking! Wahey!
    I used to know them as Purple Ohms which were Acid, but there is a legal high out there with the same name. I reckon they are the legal one's, sounds about the right price as well. I've not seen real Ohms about for quite a time now (round here anyway).

One of it's main ingredients is a blend of Piperazines which has probably got BZP (stimulant) and TFMPP (hallucinogen) mixed in. They also contain Argyria Nervosa (aka Baby Woodrose) which contains LSD's little bro, LSA. You've also got Acorus Calamus (Common Sweet Flag), no idea what it conains but from what I know it's a mild hallucinogen.

I wouldn't take them with alcohol is they contain BZP, they can give a killer hangover and don't mix with any other stimulants. To much TFMPP could make you sick and give you an uber headache.
    Makoto wrote: »
    One of it's main ingredients is a blend of Piperazines which has probably got BZP (stimulant) and TFMPP (hallucinogen) mixed in. They also contain Argyria Nervosa (aka Baby Woodrose) which contains LSD's little bro, LSA. You've also got Acorus Calamus (Common Sweet Flag), no idea what it conains but from what I know it's a mild hallucinogen.

Please tell me you are joking, why not just whack any old thing in!

I really wouldnt touch those pills with a barge pole if they contain all that, BZP and TFMPP do seem to be reasonably safe if used by them selves, but there is no way of knowing what the hell it will do to you when mixed with LSA and this other mystery thing.
    Some companies like to throw vitamins in to the mix as well to make come downs more bearable.
    Some companies like to throw vitamins in to the mix as well to make come downs more bearable.

They really havent the faintest idea what they are doing, its crazy - the 'legal high' market is just as unregulated and full of charlatons as the illegal drug market.
    Nothing could quite possibly beat the snowballs I had a few years back.
    ohm sweet ohm :D
    i actually got a few texts about these 'pure lsd pills' tonight but was of course skeptical .. like aul turly says.. the first thing that came to mind was snowballs

interesting anyhow, report back troops! :thumb:
    I wouldn't take them with alcohol is they contain BZP, they can give a killer hangover and don't mix with any other stimulants. To much TFMPP could make you sick and give you an uber headache.

Definitely, BZP is a diurectic, so if you using it with alcohol you will end up even more dehydrated than usual with a mammoth hangover.
    how did you get on with them 1983?
    Hiya! I got them, and tried them. I was on about 8 pills, 4 bottles of Buckfast, cider shots and a shedload of K, I popped 4 of them - NOTHING! Waste of my 6quid. Was heavy radge. :impissed: Ah well.

I might try them just on their own in my mate's gaff next time.
    1983 wrote: »
    Hiya! I got them, and tried them. I was on about 8 pills, 4 bottles of Buckfast, cider shots and a shedload of K, I popped 4 of them - NOTHING! Waste of my 6quid. Was heavy radge. :impissed: Ah well.

Hardly surprising that nothing happened after that cocktail of crap!

Ketamine and alcohol :no: No point.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Most legal high are jank.

I've tried some of the BZP pills and it left me feeling shit. My sister took loads and was ill for a couple of days. Waste of moeny.
    Weekender Offender 
    I was on about 8 pills

8 ecstasy pills?
    lipsy wrote: »
    8 ecstasy pills?

At the most, yeah. :)
    I remember buying some Herbal Ecstasy before (not even the BZP one's) and I dropped like 10 of them and felt nothing. Lol waste of 15 quid.
    At the most, yeah. :)

I get the impression that you go a bit mad when you go out, which is fair enough, we all want to let our hair down and have fun. I don't want this to sound patronising because I've done it myself where I've had too much of something be it alcohol or drugs. But just don't let things get out of hand. And don't try and keep up with the lads because they will be able to handle more substances than you. Its better to take less and have a fab time than just gettin out of your face because the latter willmake you burn out quicker.
    I get the impression that you go a bit mad when you go out, which is fair enough, we all want to let our hair down and have fun. I don't want this to sound patronising because I've done it myself where I've had too much of something be it alcohol or drugs. But just don't let things get out of hand. And don't try and keep up with the lads because they will be able to handle more substances than you. Its better to take less and have a fab time than just gettin out of your face because the latter willmake you burn out quicker.

I can't wait for the reply :)

But I will... I'm going to bed.

Ah noooooo! Honestly, mate. See I have like ONE week - usually the payday week, which was this week - where I go absolutely radio rental. Then for the rest of the month, I mellow out muchos and don't do anymore than maybe about 4/5 in the one every few weeks at the most. I know where you're coming from and that. :D

Plus, I was nattering to my mate - he says that he took 6 ohms, and they take about 3 hours to kick in. I only did about 4 - if I can remember - and I admit I was tripping out a wee bit, my mate was holding a pink post it note then his WHOLE arm turned pink, ha but nothing major like he was going on about.

I'll try that another weekend methinks.
    3 hours? sound remarkably similiar to snowballs.. but you wouldnt have wanted to eat two of those things nevermind 6, you'd be tripping literally for days

and you say you drank 4 bottles of bucky.. hope they were half bottles!
    Ah noooooo! Honestly, mate. See I have like ONE week - usually the payday week, which was this week - where I go absolutely radio rental. Then for the rest of the month, I mellow out muchos and don't do anymore than maybe about 4/5 in the one every few weeks at the most. I know where you're coming from and that. :D
    Its just that this:
    1983 wrote:
    Hiya! I got them, and tried them. I was on about 8 pills, 4 bottles of Buckfast, cider shots and a shedload of K, I popped 4 of them

sounds like a stupid amount to have in one night. You must be completely trollied to the point where you don't know what you're doing. And then in a previous post you've said how pills aren't even worth it anymore because it takes you 5/6 to even feel a mild buzz!
    sounds like a stupid amount to have in one night. You must be completely trollied to the point where you don't know what you're doing.

Surprisingly no, you would think that but there was the point when I was sitting outside in the garden of the party I was at, that I thought I was absolutely monged, but alas...I perk up.

Despite what you may think I can actually handle my drugs and know my limit. And it's hee haw to do with keeping up with the lads - it's just the tolerance I've built up since last August. :)
    And then in a previous post you've said how pills aren't even worth it anymore because it takes you 5/6 to even feel a mild buzz!

Yes, and that was back in the days of doing owt but Cherrybombs for about 3 months solid. On this particular night of Ohms et al I was on Double Windmills and was dropping since 7pm til 7am the morning after, 8 pills (at most if I can remember) over a 12 hour period isn't all that much. Everyone's different, know?
    I've got a mate who ended up dropping about 14 pills a night at one point - now he's got like a tick thing, his limbs jerk all the time whether he's awake or asleep. Freaky. He reckons it didn't happen before he took drugs.

I took 3 on Saturday night and I really was wrecked - I need about 2 usually!!