Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what is sexy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what do you find sexy?

i think confidence, eyes, muscles and a good sense of humour

Comments

• Options
    it can be a different thing with every man i find sexy

with the current man, its most things about him, from the way he walks, voice, hair, body, clothes, cheek dimples, eyes...you name it i probably find it sexy.

Often with me though its hair and shoulders, arms and hands.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The thing I find sexy is the clothing, now that I think about it. I can't think of something else I could consider sexy. Is that strange? I don't know!
  • Options
    a great smile and massive.... well cock lol
  • Options
    for me its the ability to have a chatty disposition and to have a strppy/feisty character! Oh and being a bit of a nympho is good too :P
  • Options
    Confidence, sense of humour, attractivness and the ability to be laid back about things. Not a moaning bitch basically.
  • Options
    Sexy is what im bringing back HEH HEH
    :)
  • Options
    Dark hair (that I can run my hands through)
    Muscles
    Dark eyes or blue eyes with dark eyelashes
    Confidence
    A nice grabbable arse
  • Options
    Nice bum bum and proportion is nice.

I also think it's amazingly sexy if a girl totally doesn't realise how fit she is, like if you give her a compliment she says don't be silly and just smiles and just thinks you're just saying it to be nice.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    like if you give her a compliment she says don't be silly and just smiles and just thinks you're just saying it to be nice.

I think its really annoying when someone can't accept compliments actually. I've always been taught to accept them graciously and say thank you rather than 'ooh no I'm not' etc.
  • Options
    Aye but there's a fine line between shrugging compliments off in a sort of coy manner (which is cute as hell) and being like "Yeh, you'll need to get in that queue over there *points* to tell me that. Oh, and change your shoes and have a shave before you come back over to talk to me."
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    I think its really annoying when someone can't accept compliments actually. I've always been taught to accept them graciously and say thank you rather than 'ooh no I'm not' etc.

Well yeah, if she's just doing it to get more compliments "But you are gorgeous though!" then that's silly.

I mean if she just giggles shyly and stuff, and has an air being lovely looking but completely unaware of it, then that = win :thumb:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    I mean if she just giggles shyly and stuff, and has an air being lovely looking but completely unaware of it, then that = win :thumb:

Yep, it gives ugly fucks like us a chance :lol:
  • Options
    Aye but there's a fine line between shrugging compliments off in a sort of coy manner (which is cute as hell) and being like "Yeh, you'll need to get in that queue over there *points* to tell me that. Oh, and change your shoes and have a shave before you come back over to talk to me."

:yes:

It's like if she doesn't realise she's God's gift, but she is. Like if you said that she looks fit as fuck (or words to that effect) then it wouldn't go to her head and turn her into Paris Hilton.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Yep, it gives ugly fucks like us a chance :lol:

:thumb:
  • Options
    If a girl approaches you and takes matters into her own hands.

I agree with Bri about that compliment thing. I rather have her accept it, but if she shyly turns down her head, blushes and say "thank you..." (bit exaggerated situation, but...) that's TEH SEX.

a genuine smile.

If you tell a girl something, like something nerdy or make her a compliment and she remembers months/years later... Like, when you are together with that girl and she comes up, "can you remember on 21st december 2004 where you made me that compliment? Since that very day I adored you."
    Or, "Hey matt, can you remember when you told me the functionality of planetary-gearing of a 3-gear motor?" (when it was aaages back), that gives me the feeling she listens to me :)

God I'm soppy today
  • Options
    Height - a man whose taller than me is sexy; arms, eyes, smile, cheekyness, someone who can laugh at himself, a nice neck...I think there is such a thing. I was stood to one side of a friend the other day and could have quite easily leant it and giving it a kiss...ooo yummy yummy yummy...
  • Options
    I find girls with big......smiles sexy! Sort of ones that seem to light up the room when she walks in. A girl with a great sense of humour and decent laugh will always do well! Can't stand them fake attention seeking whores that are always "look at me, look at me" all the time. :yeees:
  • Options
    Yay!!! :hyper:

Have to say, this is all a big relief to hear (from the blokes)....was beginning to believe all blokes really did seem to go for the fake, attention seeking girls....they always seem to get the men!! But nice to see there ARE some real men out there who go for more than the obvious....good on you!!! :thumb:
  • Options
    Girls have a Natural Smell I buzz off, really sweet, makes my chest tense up an beat box bopp! Brunettes, brown eyes. Nice Perfume. Smile, most of all a caring attitude
  • Options
    I have a serious, unhealthy obsession with blondes. I also love that bit of skin between the arse and about half way down the thigh. On the side though, so like the hips down the thigh. Drives me mad.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Hm, reading most of the replies here, I guess the definition I know for "sexy" must be innacurate... :chin:
  • Options
    Those are things I would find attractive in a person, not what I'd necessarily call 'sexy' though.
  • Options
    Pretty eyes and sexy bum
  • Options
    As far as im concerned cheekiness is sexy. I like blokes that when i take the piss they do it back. Anyone i can have a laugh with.

People that take things too seriously are so un sexy.
  • Options
    Intelligence is something that does it for me, plus people who are mature and not needy. A bit of a sense of humour and an infectious smile...

As long as they're not clingy, manipulative, stoney or too up themselves to slum it in a muddy field they're normally good for me.
  • Options
    Confidence, the ability to make me smile, nice body and good looks
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    As far as im concerned cheekiness is sexy. I like blokes that when i take the piss they do it back. Anyone i can have a laugh with.

Couldnt agree more ! However, not all birds have your viewpoint Lacy, I dont understand girls (im sure lads do it too, just going from my POV) who will flirt/be cheeky a little and when you respond be snobby/uptight about it?!

Or maybe those times, I was using poor responses lol
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »

Laughter can get me in bed!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Laughter can get me in bed!

Hope you're tickleish .. :)
  • Options
    really nice boobs are quite sexy.