Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Last Rumor you heard about yourself

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lacy wrote: »
    From what i've heard you've made quite a few people laugh :lol:

Even better :D
    Even better :D

Now i see what everyone was talking about :thumb:
    So what did I miss, SWQ and JsT been bangin?
    im apparently pregnant :S my friend had the same rumor goin around about her the other week its a shame when people havent got anything better to do than make rumors about others
    Think SWQ could have just left it as "There's a rumour that me and JsT are shagging" and maybe put a :rolleyes: or a :razz: and that would've done.

Saying that she does seem to get a few snide remarks off a few other people that aren't really deserved but then I don't know the ins and outs of any of it really.
    Right, so there is a sex denial happening.
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Think SWQ could have just left it as "There's a rumour that me and JsT are shagging" and maybe put a :rolleyes: or a :razz: and that would've done.

Saying that she does seem to get a few snide remarks off a few other people that aren't really deserved but then I don't know the ins and outs of any of it really.

I don't really think there are any ins and outs, just that someone started a rumour and SWQ is making a big fuss about declaring it's not true. Like people actually care if she and Jst were getting it on. The attention seeking aspect of it all is ever so slightly tedious and gets on my nerves.
    I don't really think there are any ins and outs, just that someone started a rumour and SWQ is making a big fuss about declaring it's not true. Like people actually care if she and Jst were getting it on. The attention seeking aspect of it all is ever so slightly tedious and gets on my nerves.

Maybe she should just get a provocative avatar and post lots of posts in the sex forum instead? :p
    Maybe she should just get a provocative avatar and post lots of posts in the sex forum instead? :p

Well someones got to :p
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

*steps in*

However, given how much focus and time you are spending 'debating' this issue, you seem to actually care. If not, why are you continuing to go on and on and on and on about it? Perhaps SWQ has mentioned it one too many times, I don't know. However, you seem to be the one going on about it.

*steps out*

Aye cool, wasn't meaning you.

I just sometimes notice she gets a lot of comments and stuff off other folk and sometimes I'm a bit "Whaaaat?"

I think we've all got a bit of attention seeking about us on here though, whether it's people telling everybody how much drugs they took or how many guys eyed them up. All part of the fun though, eh?
    *steps in*

However, given how much focus and time you are spending 'debating' this issue, you seem to actually care. If not, why are you continuing to go on and on and on and on about it? Perhaps SWQ has mentioned it one too many times, I don't know. However, you seem to be the one going on about it.

*steps out*

Lol who asked you?
    Well someones got to :p

:heart:
    Lol who asked you?

Nobody. However, as it is a public forum, I am entitled to give my tuppence worth, just like everyone else on here :thumb:
    I'm banging someone off thesite.
    Nobody. However, as it is a public forum, I am entitled to give my tuppence worth, just like everyone else on here :thumb:

Lol but i'm not interested in your lovely observations of me so why waste your time typing it all out?
    I want to bang someone on thesite
    I want to bang someone on thesite

Lol i was under the impression you wanted to bang pretty much everyone :p

And KHSS i'd never have guessed ;)
    I'm banging someone off thesite.

:o

Shocking. Me too.

Lol but i'm not interested in your lovely observations of me so why waste your time typing it all out?

Because I felt like it?

I'm sure most people on here aren't interested in your 'lovely observations' of SWQ, so why do you spend your time typing it out? To get the satisfaction of being a wind up merchant? Or because you have nothing better to do bar stirring things up? But why am I bothering? You ain't interested? Never mind, eh? :thumb:
    :o

Shocking. Me too.

Because I felt like it?

I'm sure most people on here aren't interested in your 'lovely observations' of SWQ, so why do you spend your time typing it out? To get the satisfaction of being a wind up merchant? Or because you have nothing better to do bar stirring things up?

Lol thats pretty much it actually. Have you noticed how no one is chatting? It's fuckin fun.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm sure most people on here aren't interested in your 'lovely observations' of SWQ, so why do you spend your time typing it out? To get the satisfaction of being a wind up merchant? Or because you have nothing better to do bar stirring things up? But why am I bothering? You ain't interested? Never mind, eh? :thumb:
    Don't feed the troll, people... :no:

Lol since when i have been a troll? It started off as a conversation between me and SWQ, not my fault you lot decided to jump in.

Don't like it or what i say then stay out of it. I thought that was a fairly simple concept to grasp?

Am fed up now, anyway. Going to go and look at the pretty moon :yes: :yippe:
    Lol i was under the impression you wanted to bang pretty much everyone :p

That's where your wrong!

If they fail the minge test they have no chance!
    That's where your wrong!

If they fail the minge test they have no chance!

I don't even wanna know what that is :p
    I don't even wanna know what that is :p

Well if you have one, you pass.
    Well if you have one, you pass.

Lol fussy then are ya?
    Lol fussy then are ya?

I am actually :p
    I am actually :p

I believe you, thousands wouldn't :p

I won't even go into the sad sight of a person who posts in a thread about a meet just to say they aren't going complaining about someone else being attention seeking...

Lacy given how much of a problem your bitching can be, do you want to think about the posts you make?

To everyone, enough already and move on to other things, they aren't going out, and given the fact that people have been talking about they obviously do have a right to clear the air.

Any continuation of this will result in the smell of toast.