Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi
i dont know what i want from this post but basically i broke up with my ex cos he was cheating and using me for sex-i spoke to him earlier cos i guess i still have feelings for him and cant totally forget him-thing is hes told me he really likes my mate and has asked me to ask her what feelings she has for him-i just dont know what to do cos hes entitled to be happy but am i right to think that is a bit much after only having broken up two weeks ago

Comments

• Options
    Completely unreasonable of him...he's doing it to make you feel bad...move on as fast as poss I reckon!! :nervous:
  • Options
    i'd say if he has the balls to cheat on you he should have the balls to ask your mate himself what she thinks of him. of course it's gonna take a bit to get over him, we all know how that goes. but it'll get better. it does sound like you should try and not talk to him for awhile and maybe in a few months or more after you feel you're over him emotionally to try and be mates if either of you wants that. if not maybe just try and not have anything else to do with him. i don't really know anymore about your situation that you've said so that's all i can say for now. hope you find your way.
  • Options
    Am I alone in thinking this may be a rebound?
  • Options
    just hurts-i mean i know he really does have the right to be happy but im not sure i should be the one helping him-makes me feel even more used cos he said he like her all the time we were together
  • Options
    Fuck that, hes a dick! Who cheats on someone then two weeks later trys to sweet talk their mate through the cheatee?
    What you need is for your mate to tell to go fuck himself in the nastiest and most humiliatingly possible way!
  • Options
    he's an arse and he's being an arse. do not do his flirting for him. have some self respect! you are worth more than that! if you friend gets together with him then she is no friend either.
  • Options
    i doubt she would get with him cos shes with someone else-but then again i dont feel able to stand in the way of him having a new relationship-i cant always have what i want can i and maybe it shows he has some respect for me and still wants me in his life?-although maybe im just trying to hold onto him
  • Options
    My ex was like that, only they were other women at work. My self respect and self confiddence was so low that I saw everyone in a more positive light than myself, which had shite consequences.
  • Options
    just hurting
  • Options
    just hurting

That's understandable. I didn't think I could hurt anymore at one point, but I've managed to surprise myself yet again.
  • Options
    i want him back though-i want him to say he cares about me-to make me feel that i didnt give him everything for nothing but his pleasure at making me hurt-easing his frustration

sorry
  • Options
    As if he has the cheek to go after your mate id tell him where go if i was you
  • Options
    Keeeeep away from him. If your mate has any taste she would too.