Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Last Rumor you heard about yourself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So go on share. There must be some good ones you've heard.

Comments

• Options
    Fuck knows. Either people don't make rumours about me or they're good at keeping them away from me. Sometimes the lads do but nothing maliscious or to be taken seriously.
  • Options
    um.....

That I was gonna get thrown out of my course for yelling at a teacher, which isn't true.

well not yet anyway....
  • Options
    That me and JsT are more than mates when we are actually, just friends. We are very good mates but that is where it ends.

Made us both laugh :D

(Although I feel sorry for those that think it because they blatently can't have friends of the opposite sex/or the same sex if they are gay without wanting something more)

I've had lots of funny rumours made about me in the past.
  • Options
    That I'm gay.

Again.
  • Options
    It was either that I was pregnant or that I fancied the RE teacher :yuck:
  • Options
    That me and JsT are more than mates when we are actually, just friends. We are very good mates but that is where it ends.

Made us both laugh :D

(Although I feel sorry for those that think it because they blatently can't have friends of the opposite sex/or the same sex if they are gay without wanting something more)

I've had lots of funny rumours made about me in the past.

I've heard that one, but I know its rubbish. That annoys me as well, I have plenty of male friends, but I just see them as friends, nothing more.

The best rumour I ever heard about myslef was that I was pregnant by my best male friend at school. On at least two or three seperate occasions.
  • Options
    That I had a fight with bouncers in town trying to help my mate out.

It's actually true but I didn't tell work the truth but it still got out somehow, obviously I denied it, muwahahjah suckers.
  • Options
    I've heard that one, but I know its rubbish. That annoys me as well, I have plenty of male friends, but I just see them as friends, nothing more.

The best rumour I ever heard about myslef was that I was pregnant by my best male friend at school. On at least two or three seperate occasions.

Yeah, someone told everyone in chat the other day so my suspicions are, is that they made it up rather than someone actually telling them like they claimed. They must have been bored. James was telling me there was once a rumour about him and Rachael going out too which made me laugh seeing as they've never met!

I don't know (but like I said, I have my suspicions)who has made this one but it made us both laugh although, its annoyed me alot too. People should just get a life rather than making up stuff about someone they've never met or know. I just think its rather sad that someone thinks that because you have a very close friendship with a boy, that you must want them or something. I have lots of close male mates. Infact, I have more male mates than I do female!

I talk to Click to see more alot on the phone and have met him before. Does that mean we are going out? Does it? Does it? Does it? :lol: (and just incase some of you don't see the obvious answer, no it doesn't - we are just friends :p)
  • Options
    I've never heard a rumor about me. Either people keep good rumor secrets or nobody cares enough about me to start one :thumb:
  • Options
    I heard that Manda likes poopsicles, but shhh :p
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    That I'm shagging a captain from another base...

can't keep anything a secret anymore!

lol :D
  • Options
    I heard that Manda likes poopsicles, but shhh :p

:o
    I heard the same thing about you. I bet the same dirty creep made them both up!
    I bet it was Sophia coming back! :crying:

Is it a rumor if it is true?
  • Options
    That I was pregnant and that my ex and I were back together, are just a few buzzing around work within the last month.

Don't you just love work-gossipers thou :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    No one makes up rumours about me. :(
  • Options
    That i had broken up with my boyfriend and turned into an emo :confused:
  • Options
    your-babe wrote: »
    Don't you just love work-gossipers thou :)

Yes, only because they get it wrong about me every single time. Some people just set themselves up for being gossip targets where I work though.
  • Options
    That apparently I look good on the dancefloor...

Which is completely true obviously.
  • Options
    Yes, only because they get it wrong about me every single time. Some people just set themselves up for being gossip targets where I work though.

Does it never bug you though that the rumours are untrue?

I mean, I always get quite worked up about it. I hate people making stuff up about me.
  • Options
    That apparently I look good on the dancefloor...

Which is completely true obviously.
    Did you faint on one? :p
  • Options
    i LOVE gossip! the usual one is that me an my best mate are a couple, we had it at school, an now we have it an uni cos we live together, makes us laugh though
  • Options

I mean, I always get quite worked up about it. I hate people making stuff up about me.

No offence but from what i've heard you've been constantly banging on about the Jst rumours. If you don't secretly like the attention your getting it's probably best to stay quiet, however i suspect you do like it hence why you keep making such a fuss.

No one makes rumours up about me anymore and i wouldn't really care if they did.
  • Options

I dont get annoyed at work rumors, I just tend to laugh at them because people know so little about me, they make stuff up. I dont have a desire to share my life in any great detail with the people I work with right now. Rumours on here would annoy me more, but only because my friends might hear them and think they're true.
  • Options
    I once heard that I'd given a guy a blow job on the dance floor of a nightclub in Reading and that it had taken four bouncers to drag me off the guy's cock to throw me out.

(That never happened to me incase anyone was wondering).
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    No offence but from what i've heard you've been constantly banging on about the Jst rumours. If you don't secretly like the attention your getting it's probably best to stay quiet, however i suspect you do like it hence why you keep making such a fuss.

No one makes rumours up about me anymore and i wouldn't really care if they did.

And where have I been banging on about it exactly? I was in the site chatroom when it was mentioned so I wasn't going to sit there and let people believe something thats not true. I'm one to stick up for myself.

I never brought it up. I whinged about it once in the tipsy thread (probably because I was actually tipsy :lol: ) and I've mentioned it in here because its a thread about rumours. Thats it. Anyone who has said otherwise is lying (I don't think I've said anything elsewhere but tbh, going by the "from what I've heard" comment, no offence but why are you and another person talking about me :confused: Does my life interest you that much?)

Also, I wouldn't react if people didn't make digs. I don't like the attention because I don't like people thinking things about me that aren't true. Its hardly nice attention! I can't help letting things like this bug me. I have a friend in real life who uses these boards (but she doesn't realise that I realise she uses these boards so I'm hoping she doesn't read this post!) so like, I don't want her getting the wrong idea and telling all the other people I know (especially as she knows the boy that I really like).
  • Options
    And where have I been banging on about it exactly? I was in the site chatroom when it was mentioned so I wasn't going to sit there and let people believe something thats not true. I'm one to stick up for myself.

I never brought it up. I whinged about it once in the tipsy thread (probably because I was actually tipsy :lol: ) and I've mentioned it in here because its a thread about rumours. Thats it. Anyone who has said otherwise is lying (I don't think I've said anything elsewhere but tbh, going by the "from what I've heard" comment, no offence but why are you and another person talking about me :confused: Does my life interest you that much?)

Lol get over yourself love. Your life doesn't interest me in the slightest, all this ooh theres a rumour that i hate but i'm gonna talk about it anyway is what interests me. It's just blatant attention seeking and it's fuckin hilarious.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    No one makes up rumours about me. :(

Me neither.

Pssst. Did you hear about that indrid cold dude? Apparently he is a girl :o
  • Options
    a coursemate "introduced" me to a friend (obviously whilst i wasnt there) as the girl who sleeps with all the koreans... now usually it was just a joke among my coursemates but this girl was doing it maliciously. was not impressed.
  • Options
    If you say so Lacy.

Stop making digs at me then, just like the one you made in the weekend thread. I didn't mention anything in that thread until YOU brought it up. I replied because I wanted to set the record straight.

And I'm glad I amuse you, at least I make someone laugh.
  • Options
    If you say so Lacy.

Stop making digs at me then, just like the one you made in the weekend thread. I didn't mention anything in that thread until YOU brought it up. I replied because I wanted to set the record straight.

And I'm glad I amuse you, at least I make someone laugh.

From what i've heard you've made quite a few people laugh :lol:

Ah well. Poor you eh. All this negative attention.
  • Options
    Me neither.

Pssst. Did you hear about that indrid cold dude? Apparently he is a girl :o
    :p I thought about mentioning that "rumour".

SWQ, play nice okay? Don't let this thread be a fight. And I'm just addressing you because you're the one that has sense. :)