Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

right... what shld i do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right ive been smoking weed for about 2 years now nd i wana try something new im thinkin bout mushrooms, ive only ever done weed, solids nd whizz. i also wana try e's... tell me your experiences on drugs nd tht... nd ur opinion!

Comments

• Options
    Mushrooms are difficult to get these days since the law changed, as for using ecstacy www.bluelight.nu has an excellent FAQ about that which is worth reading before using.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    right ive been smoking weed for about 2 years now nd i wana try something new im thinkin bout mushrooms, ive only ever done weed, solids nd whizz. i also wana try e's... tell me your experiences on drugs nd tht... nd ur opinion!

Hey there,

Welcome to the boards, be great if you could take a look at the Good Manners Guide, particularly the bit about why we ask people not to use txt speak.

Cheers!
  • Options
    depends on what you want out of your experience.
    i'm not that big on E tbh, but would recommend shrooms just for the experience. i have tried both liberty and fly and haven't had a bad trip yet (tho' can't say the same about acid.)
    if you want to do it. do it. make sure you're getting the right thing when you buy them. if you wanna know about experiences etc then erowid is a good site.
    Mushrooms are difficult to get these days
    not that hard really. tho' may be not as easy to get as a lot of other stuff.
  • Options
    Only try a drug if you're sure you really wanna do it (not just to fit in or look cool or whatever) and you've researched it properly and be very sensible.
    E's will give you one of the best buzzes you will ever experience and a GREAT for clubbinb/raving. Mushrooms are definately an experience I reccomend aswell, amazing :thumb: .
    Coke is an amazing feeling but for the price you pay and the likelyhood of addiction, it's probably not worth getting involved with in the first place. I've wasted soooo much money on that stuff and it's fucked me up in several ways.
  • Options
    mushrooms are great but do it in the right environment....the first time i did them i was walking about amsterdam and i freaked out a bit....E's are good but if your gonna take them its always a help to have someone experinced with you
  • Options
    You could try Fly Agaric which is a legal shroom.
  • Options
    Be as safe as possible, know what you're getting and where from. Make sure you're in a good place mentally. Don't mix things.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Makoto wrote: »
    You could try Fly Agaric which is a legal shroom.

They may be lagal but they're still a petty serious drug. I would say Psilocybin mushrooms are a safer drug, though they can be seriously powerful if you're not careful with the dose.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    They may be lagal but they're still a petty serious drug. I would say Psilocybin mushrooms are a safer drug, though they can be seriously powerful if you're not careful with the dose.

Yeah I've heard of people fucking up quite badly on Fly.
  • Options
    cool, well my mates bringing some shrooms round to mine on friday and theres going to be a few of us... and we're going to watch the beatles yellow submarine! we watched it on my birthday when we were all out of our faces and it was so cool
  • Options
    cool, well my mates bringing some shrooms round to mine on friday and theres going to be a few of us... and we're going to watch the beatles yellow submarine! we watched it on my birthday when we were all out of our faces and it was so cool

Lol that'll be funny. You'll get bored and feel the need for a mission in the countryside after 20 mins though. I always do anyway.
  • Options
    probably lol well theres a perfect place i could walk around aswell, my mate told me that once (when he was on shrooms) he started eating a tree he thought it was made out of chocolate lol