Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Vodka Red Bull

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't like vodka, not too fussed on red bull but I'll drink it if it's the only thing about. Always bad for your heart mixing them two.

I'll just stick to buckie and pints thank you very much.
  • Options
    I really dislike red bull. Really really. There are other things I'd much rather drink vodka with, like orange juice, apple juice, lime and soda, lemonade.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I had a very *very* unforunate incident whilst drinking vodka and red bull nearly 7 years ago. I still can't stomach the smell of red bull and the thought of drinking it with vodka makes me want to hurl :(
  • Options
    Vodbull is so so cheap around here but its all knock off stuff and it just makes me so so so sick :yuck:
  • Options
    i drank 3/4 a litre of vodka and a bottle of boost before i went out the other nite and it was brilliant...pity i can remember fuck all...that always happens when i drink vodka
  • Options
    Can't stand the stuff really although have had many many drunk uni nights on them where ya get double vodka and red bull for £2.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Yeah, espescially the Honey club and Creation. However, due to me having an NUS card, I get selected drinks for 90p each at the Honey Club on a Monday! :D Petty there's shit music playing on a Monday.

Which clubs you go to in Brighton then? The Funky Buddah Lounge? I love that club.

I dont like the "normal" clubs, so Engine rooms, pav tav, gloucester and brighton rocks for me. I quite proud of still having never been in Creation. :D
  • Options
    I don't like vodka. Although I do drink it with lemonade and lime. Vodka Redbulls aren't nice..Unless I'm drunk at TigerTiger and then I'll be on the doubles for £1.95 :razz:

Snakebites are awesome at getting you wasted, and at £1.80, you're laughing :thumb:
  • Options
    I dont like the "normal" clubs, so Engine rooms, pav tav, gloucester and brighton rocks for me. I quite proud of still having never been in Creation. :D

I've heard of those clubs but I've never been in them. Creation is a shitter, full of 'ard people innit who want to knock you out for glancing at them whilst looking for your mates. I like the Funky Buddah Lounge though, small but good atmosphere. Zap is a great club too and the Concorde 2 is great for raves.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I've heard of those clubs but I've never been in them. Creation is a shitter, full of 'ard people innit who want to knock you out for glancing at them whilst looking for your mates. I like the Funky Buddah Lounge though, small but good atmosphere. Zap is a great club too and the Concorde 2 is great for raves.

I havent been clubbing for months though. I had to go to shitty one in London last year and it put me off really badly. Having three panic attacks that night didnt help much either.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Don't like vodka, not too fussed on red bull but I'll drink it if it's the only thing about. Always bad for your heart mixing them two.

I'll just stick to buckie and pints thank you very much.

doesn't buckfast have loads of caffine in it too?
  • Options
    redbull is yank, only drink the stuff if its forced upon me, makes me feel shite the next day. i'd rather drink the vodka straight.
  • Options
    I like Red Bull. I used to have 2 cans on the way to work everyt morning. It woke me up a treat.

Nice with vodka too. Shame i have given up on caffine now though, so aint had a red bull in months

:thumb:
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I only really have vodka with OJ, as it tastes still like OJ. Only annoying bit is after 10 glasses of them you get a bit of bubbling in yer tum which ultimately leads to bum gravy. Shame, that.

Bum gravy haha

I love a couple of glasses of vodka and red bull i get bored of it though after a while
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    I like Red Bull. I used to have 2 cans on the way to work everyt morning. It woke me up a treat.

Nice with vodka too. Shame i have given up on caffine now though, so aint had a red bull in months

:thumb:

See, I never thought that redbull gave me any energy. After about 4 I shake, but nothing more energizing than a coffee would give me.
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    See, I never thought that redbull gave me any energy. After about 4 I shake, but nothing more energizing than a coffee would give me.

It used to keep me buzzing with energy. Suppose it made up for breakfast really. :thumb:
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote: »
    doesn't buckfast have loads of caffine in it too?

Yes but it's nowhere near as dangerous as mixing red bull and vodka.

Red Bull is a stimulant, it makes you hyper, vodka suppresses the CNS, doesn't take a genius to figure out the dangerous implications of such a mixture.
  • Options
    £3 for a treble vodka and redbull in Liquid in Newcastle!

Oh yeah! :)
  • Options
    Evaporated wrote: »

£2.80 in HQ, morpeth:yes:
  • Options
    Bastards! lol
  • Options
    Evaporated wrote: »

My god! I'd be dead. But it'd be fun :hyper:

Vodka and redbull is my drug of choice. It makes me hyperactive and drunk. I also start talking and never ever stop, sometimes my friends have to tell me to take a breath in between sentences, in an incredibly high pitched tone. ask violette or 0_o :D
  • Options
    ha

5TH AVE manchester vodka red bull 1.00
    its only cheap meths vodka, gives you the critters the next day
  • Options
    matty281k wrote: »
    5TH AVE manchester vodka red bull 1.00
    its only cheap meths vodka, gives you the critters the next day

yeah but the red bull in 5th ave is disgusting :yuck: it tastes like liquorice or something.

gimme £1 beers and alcopops anyday in 5th :D
  • Options
    nevermind. misread.
  • Options
    yeah but the red bull in 5th ave is disgusting :yuck: it tastes like liquorice or something.

gimme £1 beers and alcopops anyday in 5th :D

or 80p coronas on a weds!
  • Options
    Jagerbull is sexy, as are TVR's (tequila, vodka & Red Bull for anyone not in the KNOW).

I fucking hate when clubs have the nasty cheap imitation Red Bull instead but fail to tell you that before pouring it. Half the shit they use isn't even drinkable. I've had stuff that makes the insides of your mouth chafe with each other, stuff that's turned bright yellow under UV lights, etc.
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    I fucking hate when clubs have the nasty cheap imitation Red Bull instead but fail to tell you that before pouring it. Half the shit they use isn't even drinkable. I've had stuff that makes the insides of your mouth chafe with each other, stuff that's turned bright yellow under UV lights, etc.

:yes: I know what you mean there.
  • Options
    I love vdka redbull, but two things.....

1. its £3.50 a single in my local - and is toooo easily drinkable
    2. If your out with charlie a lot of it, sends you fuckin nuts!

Although alone, is relatively hangover free in my experience.
  • Options
    my favourite drink of all time even though its fucking pricey.

The vodka gets me pissed and the red bull keeps me awake

Perfect !
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Jagerbull is sexy

It so is! I'd claw your eyes out for one of them right about now :razz:

The sacrifice for a £3 vodka redbull in Newcastle is that you'd have to set foot in Liquid to get one. Not worth it, imo!

I've never liked red bull with normal vodka but with red vodka it is orgasmic. I used to drink reservoirs of it when I lived in Austria :D