Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

best drug

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
gotta be beanies. except dont reli like the way they make my pupils go massive and my face breaks out into spots and the next day i feel sooo down but i still think theyre the best =D

what about u lot?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah it has to be Ecstasy. Although very closely followed by Cocaine, I have a love/hate relationship with the powder. lol
    Ecstasy, closely followed by Shrooms for me.
    yeah i quite like charlie too but dont really like how expensive it is altho cant reli complain cos ive never paid for it i managed to blag about a g friday nite but i dont like the come down off it nad i dont like the fact its addictive.
    yeah i quite like charlie too but dont really like how expensive it is altho cant reli complain cos ive never paid for it i managed to blag about a g friday nite but i dont like the come down off it nad i dont like the fact its addictive.

Exactly, hence my love/hate relationship. Fucking love the buzz though.

JamesZero, I didn't really think about Shrooms...but it's not really a drug I do enough to class as a favourite. Although they are fun as fuck.
    ive never done shrooms what r they like?
    Yeah Pill'ed... I used to do them a lot...
    Not so easy to get now there banned, although not impossible.

xjust-thinkingx - Umm, its hard to explain really... They distort your vision, colours seem more vivid and brighter, objects can appear differently. They effect most of your other senses as well, touch... taste (some food and drinks taste amazing on them, others not so lol)
    You also get a feeling of Euphoria while on them, nothing on the level of pills but its still nice...

Although this is just my point of view, and its different for everyone... plus a trip on shrooms can go very wrong if your not careful.
    ket
    JamesZero wrote: »

xjust-thinkingx - Umm, its hard to explain really... They distort your vision, colours seem more vivid and brighter, objects can appear differently. They effect most of your other senses as well, touch... taste (some food and drinks taste amazing on them, others not so lol)
    You also get a feeling of Euphoria while on them, nothing on the level of pills but its still nice...

Yeah, that's pretty much how I'd describe them.
    Things happen like I've looked in the mirror before on shrooms and like scales appear over my face for a few seconds and like it felt like we were on a rocky ship, like the room was rocking. My hands were changing colours from like blue to red to green e.t.c and the texture of everything looks well strange. If you stare at stuff for long enough images of things (such as Chameleons made from cannabis leaves) appear and move around, plus like wierd beams of light and random coloured shapes e.t.c.

Oh yeah, and they make you laugh like crazy for no reason.
    sounds like a mix of weed n pills
    sounds like a mix of weed n pills

No, they are a hallucinogen (OK so is cannabis) but they are much further along than cannabis is.

Although given the rough contents of pills these days half of those are going to be quite hallucinogenic.
    budda wrote: »
    No, they are a hallucinogen (OK so is cannabis) but they are much further along than cannabis is.

Although given the rough contents of pills these days half of those are going to be quite hallucinogenic.

Isnt MDMA classed as a Hallucinogen anyway?
    Gotta be the yokes, then drink.

Yeah it is. I'm sure I've heard it called a Hallucinogenic Amphetamine before.
    Cchhaarrrllliiieeee

Depends who you ask, yes, technically it is a hallucinogen, although the term empathogen is widely used too.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    For me:

1. Ecstacy
    2. Cocaine its to moreish
    3. Cannabis
    4. Drink

I not really a big fan of psychedelics although i do indulge in them :D
    I wouldnt necessarily rate the drugs themselves, but the environment and people u do them with.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I have never enjoyed a drug more than ecstasy. It's just a shame I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. It's just such a good drug to take in the company of others. Makes you feel completely content.

LSD and Shrooms are good and I like a bit of crack now and then, and of course there's alcohol.
    Weekender Offender 
    Good beer.

Opioids.

Although I'd really like to try some coke right now because I'm always tired, shame it doesn't last all day.
    Ecstasy :D
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    lipsy wrote: »
    Ecstasy :D

I think that's going to be the answer for the majority of people who've tried it.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    I think that's going to be the answer for the majority of people who've tried it.

They don't call it Ecstasy for nothing :hyper:
    Skive wrote: »
    and of course there's alcohol.

My body seems to like alcohol less and less these days, much more than a few pints these days and I feel dire the next day.
    MDMA powder or The Holy Grail as I like to call it. Ecstacy tablets just don't have the same effect.

I thought my favourite drug was ketamine when I first started using it, but I don't like how I can't drink on ketamine, and it's not as social a drug as stimulants.

Shrooms are excellent, as is acid, but you can't beat the MDMA buzz.
    alcohol
    best drug = coke, no doubt about it in my mind.
    im split down the middle.. flyin off your head on e's n rollin about the floor laughing on acid = best two buzzes goin.. i cant decide!
    z- wrote: »
    im split down the middle.. flyin off your head on e's n rollin about the floor laughing on acid = best two buzzes goin.. i cant decide!

both together; candy flippin' :yum:
    *does the manchester dance* you're twistin my melon man!

:lol:
    For me:

Alcohol (as it's suitable anytime)
    E (when I'm clubbing - this is the tops)
    Ket

Coke, IMO, is the most over-rated drug I've tried (with the possible exception of speed). Over-rated, over-priced and has an unwarranted 'cool' aura.